2 bedroom Apartment
Borough - 0.8 mi
Under a 10-minute walk from London Bridge station for easy access across the capital, the development boasts excellent transport links and residents will be spoilt for choice for local amenities and facilities at their doorstep.
This development at Tower Bridge Road, is set to comprise a choice of deluxe studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. All properties will be equipped for contemporary living, while select apartments will feature private outdoor space be it in the form of a balcony or terrace.
Not only will this development feature on-trend interiors but it is also just a 10 minute walk from London Bridge station for easy access across the capital. With sensational views at The Shard and tasty food at Bermondsey Street nearby the development residents will be spoilt for choice for local amenities and facilities at their doorstep.
Located in the vibrant London Borough of Southwark, the development will offer residents a strategic location, close-by highly sought after Zone 1 stations. Borough station offers Jubilee line services while London Bridge station provides both Northern and Jubilee line services.
- Walk: Tower Bridge Road London Bridge station, 10 Minutes
- Tube: London Bridge station London City Airport, 28 Minutes
- Tube: London Bridge station Canary Wharf station, 6 Minutes
- Walk: Tower Bridge Road Borough station, 15 Minutes
- Tube: Borough station London Liverpool Street station, 10 Minutes
- Car: Tower Bridge Road Tate Modern, 8 Minutes
- Coveted Zone 1 location
- Adjacent to Bermondsey Street
- Walking distance from London Bridge
- Balconies and terraces to selected apartments
The development is a collection of deluxe studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in SE1. Designed with contemporary living in mind, select apartments will also feature private outdoor space. Under a 10-minute walk from London Bridge station for easy access across the capital, the development boasts excellent transport links and residents will be spoilt for choice for local amenities and facilities at their doorstep.
- Walls in soft pebble grey emulsion finish.
- Ceilings in brilliant white matt finish.
- Satin white door linings and architraves.
- Black skirting.
- Internal doors in satin white lacquer finish with ladder detail.
- Gun metal grey or black steel door furniture.
- Amtico walnut plank flooring throughout principal living areas and bedrooms.
- Gun metal grey or black brushed switch and socket plates.
- Black track spot lighting system in principal living areas and bedrooms.
- Recessed LED downlighting with white bezels in bathrooms and cloakrooms.
- Terrestrial and satellite TV, digital radio and telephone sockets to living room and bedroom.
- Living room and all bedroom sockets Sky Q enabled (subject to subscription).
- Thermostatically controlled central heating via graphite grey flat panel radiators.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Sonos Play One multi-room speaker technology with Sonos Play Bar providing hi-fi quality sound and wireless music streaming to living/dining room (subject to subscription).
- USB sockets to living/dining room and each bedroom.
- Designer kitchens with graphite base units and white mountain larch wall units.
- Stone worktops with full height white brick tile splashback to underside of wall units.
- LED underlighting to all units.
- Stainless steel bowl and half undermounted sink with black monobloc mixer tap.
- Washer/dryer (free standing if within services cupboard).
- Centralised appliance isolator switch panel.
- Fully integrated electric appliances to include:
- Single low level oven
- 4 ring ceramic hob
- Re-circulating cooker hood
- Standard dishwasher (slimline in studios and 1 bed apartments)
- Large format Valentino Elegance wall and floor tiling to bathrooms.
- Electrical mat underfloor warming.
- Grey timber laminate and mirrored recessed bathroom cabinet with feature lighting.
- White bathroom suite with shower tray or steel bath as appropriate.
- Coloured glass bath panel.
- Square profile semi-recessed basin.
- Gun metal grey or black brassware including monobloc mixer tap, thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer.
- Gun metal grey or black shower head over bath and in shower enclosure with low level hose, hand set and concealed plumbing.
- Chrome thermostatic electric heated towel rail.
- Clear glass frameless bath screen/shower enclosure.
- Shaver socket.
- Thermostatically controlled and pressurised hot and cold water.
- Fully fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe with part mirrored white matt finish doors to each bedroom.
- Telephone extension sockets to each bedroom.
- Video entry system to each apartment.
- Interior designed double height reception foyer.
- Private residents lifts serving each apartment level.
- Designer fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary finish
- Flooring included throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to each bedroom
- Video entry system
Set to combine both convenience and practicality, not only will this development be situated close-by excellent transport connections but it will also provide an array of dining and leisure facilities within walking distance. Sitting adjacent to the development, Bermondsey Street is a top destination for those seeking an endless supply of popular venues for delicious food and live music and is also the home of the annual Bermondsey Street festival. Just a short stroll from iconic landmarks including The Shard and various green spaces such as Leathermarket Gardens, residents will have access to all they need just moments away.
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Park & Riverside walk
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Abbey Street (Stop M)0.5 miles
- Abbey Street (Stop H)0.6 miles
- Grange Road Caledonian Market (Stop L)0.7 miles
- Druid Street (Stop C)0.3 miles
- London Bridge0.7 miles
- Elephant & Castle1.6 miles
- London Fenchurch Street2.4 miles
- London Cannon Street1.6 miles
- Snowsfields Primary School0.6 miles
- Grange Primary School0.8 miles
- Tower Bridge Primary School0.7 miles
- Beormund Primary School0.5 miles