2 bedroom Apartment
Canary Wharf - 0.8 mi
This project is a landmark, 53-storey residential tower designed by internationally renowned Make Architects. Located minutes from Canary Wharf, the it promises to set new standards in London high-rise living. The development benefits from excellent transport connections, which are to improve further with the new Crossrail Station at Canary Wharf, set to provide a direct link to the City, West End and Heathrow Airport.
This development reaches 53 stories up to the sky offering unparalleled views of one of London’s most dynamic areas.
It is the result of an in depth design process and a detailed exploration of every aspect of building design, construction and performance. Designed by award winning architectural practice, the result is a striking building that is finished to the most exacting specifications, set within a superb living environment, delivering the highest living standards.
Liberty Square provides a peaceful escape from the day-to-day routine by being a sociable place to meet, with separate seating, recreation and play areas. In the bustling heart of London’s business and financial centre, there’s plenty of room to relax and enjoy some fresh air in the peaceful garden while you make space for the important things in life.
The epitome of sophistication, the magnificent Residents’ Lounge is cool, calm and contemporary. The private entrance leads to the welcoming double-height, hotel-style lobby area where the concierge is based. The colours and textures provide a subtle introduction to the interior design of the residences, reflecting the exceptionally high standard apartments. The perfect place to welcome guests and introduce them to all the development has to offer.
Strategically positioned to capture panoramic views of Canary Wharf and spectacular sunsets, the private lounge has an open kitchen and bar, relaxed seating and 3 superb terraces overlooking the London skyline. The perfect space for gatherings and events at any time of the year.
Comfortable seating, a mood of quiet concentration and a respectful sense of privacy are the hallmarks of high tech meeting area. With everything needed to make business easier including the latest technology, comfortable seating for meetings, and quiet areas to focus the mind.
The spacious Gym is perfectly equipped for a workout with a difference. Not only does it include the latest cardio-vascular equipment, it also has its own south-facing terrace with more spectacular views over the city.
The private spa on the Lower Ground Floor has a beautiful 12 metre heated pool, steam room, sauna, rain shower and his and hers changing rooms, offering the perfect indulgent retreat from everyday life.
These facilities make this new residential tower the epitome of sophistication with the most attractive Canary Wharf flats for sale in London E14.
A high-powered, fast-moving area which looks forward to an exciting future, Canary Wharf has a vibrant energy which attracts those looking to explore new ideas, embrace new fashions, sample the latest culinary trends and enjoy all the finer things in life.
Canary Wharf is easily accessible by rail, road, river and underground. The Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf takes you straight to the West End, while the Docklands Light Railway provides direct access to the City. The new Crossrail link, due to open in 2018 will further improve transport connections across the city. All of London’s five airports are within easy reach, making international travel easy and straightforward.
- Liverpool Street 06 mins
- Waterloo Station 09 mins
- Greenwich 08 mins
- Bond Street 13 mins
- Bank 13 mins
- City Airport 12 mins
- London Bridge 06 mins
- Westminster 10 mins
- Green Park 13 mins
- Heathrow 39 mins
In the space of 10 years the number of people employed in Canary Wharf has almost quadrupled making it Europe’s fastest growing business district. A leading centre for finance and insurance and home to numerous international corporates, the infrastructure of the area is constantly developing with excellent amenities, numerous bars, hotels and restaurants as well as an exclusive shopping mall.
Timeless style, luxury accessories and the latest brands make shopping at Canary Wharf a real pleasure. From famous names such as Aquascutum and Austin Reed, to Tiffany & Co, Ted Baker, Dunhill and Aspinal, the wide range of high-end fashion stores, quintessentially British retailers and smaller independent boutiques, ensures that there is no shortage of choice for the fashion conscious.
The studio apartments have been meticulously designed to maximise the views and the internal space. Light and airy with floor-to-ceiling glazing and a panoramic outlook, the studio apartments have timber partitions separating the bedroom area, ideal for when entertaining guests.
One bedroom apartments
Spoilt by the choice of spectacular views of Canary Wharf, South Dock, The Royal Borough of Greenwich, it’s the perfect setting for London living. The interior design concept creates a strong and unique identity that ties the external and internal design together, while the quality fixtures and bespoke details combine to create an apartment of character and style.
Two bedroom apartments
Carefully chosen textures and bespoke details, joinery focal points and discrete lighting create a relaxed and welcoming space. These dual aspect apartments each have their own balcony or winter garden featuring panoramic views over the London skyline, boasting breathtaking views of Canary Wharf, the River Thames and The O2.
- Bespoke-designed fitted kitchen incorporating handleless soft-closing doors and draws throughout
- Custom designed internal compartmentalised cupboards including concealed refuse and recycling storage
- Concealed LED lighting to underside of overhead cupboards
- Composite stone worktop with glass/mirrored splash back
- Under counter sink with deck mounted chrome mixer tap
- Siemens Integrated combination oven/microwave
- Siemens Integrated multi speed extractor fan
- Siemens Integrated multifunction dishwasher
- Siemens Integrated full height fridge freezer
- Siemens combined washing machine/tumble dryer (in utility room in some apartments)
- Stained oak engineered timber flooring
- Walls and ceilings to be finished in white matt paint (where other finishes are not applied)
- Bespoke fitted full height wardrobes to master bedroom incorporating handle less lacquered finished doors (fitted internally with rail and shelves)
- Multi point locking timber veneered full height front door with spyhole
- Stainless steel door lever furniture throughout
- Stained oak engineered timber flooring to hall and living room
- Wool-mix carpet to bedrooms
- Stainless steel ironmongery throughout
- Full height feature windows to principal rooms
- Openable windows to principal rooms
- Generous dedicated storage provision
- Generous 2.6m floor to ceiling height in principal rooms
- Full height casement door leading to balcony/ winter garden incorporating tiled floor, glass balustrade and low level feature lighting
- Dedicated specialist estate management team with 24/7 concierge
- Stunning 16th Floor residents lounge with external terrace and dining areas and views of Canary Wharf and the City
- Fully equipped residents gym with stunning views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames
- Residents screening room with bar area and external terrace
- Residents business meeting room with presentation facilities
- Wifi access to all residential amenity areas
- Residents spa facility with swimming pool, sauna and steam room
Bathrooms & Ensuites
- Tiled mosaic feature wall incorporating an integrated vanity unit with bespoke feature lighting
- Contrasting porcelain tiles to bath and shower wall areas including floor
- Mirrored wall cabinet with concealed shaving point
- White porcelain under mounted hand basin with wall mounted chrome mixer tap
- Concealed under cabinet lighting
- Heated towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Glass shower screen
- Wall mounted tissue holder, toilet brush and robe hook in chrome
- Wall mounted dual flush WC with concealed cistern
- Enamelled steel bath with integrated bath fill and wall mounted concealed shower and bath mixer
- Floor level walk-in shower with glazed screen to en-suite bathroom
- Wall mounted «rain» shower head
Heating & Cooling
- Thermostatically controlled comfort heating and cooling to all living rooms and bedrooms
- Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Colour video audio door entry system
- Dimmable lighting to principal living areas
- Internal lighting by specialist lighting designer
- Metal faced, slim line, switches and sockets
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Feature lighting in select locations throughout
- Wiring for TV, Sky+ and data connection to living room and master bedroom
Security & Place of mind
- 10 year warranty
- Secure by Design Accreditation
- Access to apartments via video door entry and electronic access to common areas
- Key fob security entry into the building
- 24 hour on-site concierge
- CCTV to ground floor entrances and common areas
- Mains supply heat/smoke detectors to all apartments
- Smoke detection to common areas linked to building management system
- Double height, interior designed, entrance lobby with residents lounge area
- Bespoke concierge desk to entrance area
- Fully equipped residents gym with stunning views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames
- Timber finned feature wall, stone tiled floor to entrance lobby
- Bespoke designed joinery unit containing integrated residents mailboxes in entrance lobby
- Carpeting to residential corridors and lift lobbies
- Residential corridors include bespoke feature lighting
- Timber painted architraves to residential corridors and lift lobbies
- Access to underground car park via fob-accessed secure car lift
- Car parking spaces available by separate negotiation
- Electric car charging points are available
- Secure Bicycle storage available for all apartments (storage for two bicycles for 3 beds and penthouses)
- Bicycle Parking
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Winter Garden
- Admirals Way (Stop U)364 ftles
- Mastmakers Road (Stop A)0.1 miles
- Mastmakers Road (Stop V)0.1 miles
- Heron Quays0.3 miles
- Limehouse1.7 miles
- Seven Mills Primary School0.6 miles
- Arnhem Wharf Primary School0.6 miles
- Redriff Primary School5.6 miles
- Our Lady & St Joseph Catholic Primary School1.5 miles