3 bedroom Apartment
Tower Hill - 0.4 mi
This development is situated in the heart of Wapping, just moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City. This exciting new destination, a thriving new cultural quarter, featuring a magnificent choreographed central water feature and the finest selection of high quality new homes.
This development situated in the heart of Wapping, just moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City. This exciting new destination, a thriving new cultural quarter, featuring a magnificent choreographed central water feature and the finest selection of high quality new homes.
- 1,800 high quality new homes in the heart of Wapping
- City location in close proximity to key London landmarks
- Nearby Zone 1 transport links
- 7.5 acres of landscaped open space
- Luxury spa and gym facilities
- 180,000 sq. ft. of commercial space
- 1,800 High Quality Homes
- 7.5 Acres of Open Space
- Residents' Facilities
Residents have use of a fully-equipped gymnasium, squash court,swimming pool and virtual golf suite.
- Residents' Screening Room
A state-of-the-art private screening room with surround sound is available exclusively to residents.
- Bars & Restaurants
Lively, cosmopolitan and exciting, the development is set to become an exciting commercial hub where there will always be new places to discover.
- 24-Hour Concierge
Whether it's collecting a package or ordering a taxi, the concierge is available any time day or night.
- Perfectly Placed
Wapping has roots that stretch back centuries; its cobbled streets are home to converted warehouses, music halls and historic pubs.
The development offers exceptional connections to the City, Canary Wharf, the West End and beyond.
- An Iconic Destination
Within easy reach of landmark destinations, the development is the perfect base to experience all the Capital's cultural delights.
- 180,000 sq.ft of Commercial Space
Eat, drink, work or play. Discover your perfect leisure, cultural space or thinking zone.
- Everything On Hand
Residents will have all the essentials on their doorstep with every need anticipated to ensure easy living.
Wapping is a truly authentic destination, filled with independent cafés and restaurants, which has for hundreds of years been a vibrant part of London life. The Prospect of Whitby - London's oldest riverside pub - was popular with Charles Dickens, diarist Samuel Pepys and renowned artists Turner and Whistler. By the river, Hermitage Community Moorings attracts sailing barges, tugs and small boats, keeping alive Wapping's river heritage.
Wilton's is the world's oldest surviving Grand Music Hall and London’s best kept secret. This stunning and atmospheric building hosts an exciting programme of entertainment including theatre, music, comedy, cinema and cabaret.
- Comfort cooling and heating to all apartments
- Engineered timber herringbone flooring to living room, kitchen and hallway
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Feature entrance door
- White painted internal doors, architraves and skirting
- Black ironmongery throughout
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Bosch washer/dryer to hallway cupboard
- 10-year warranty from date of legal completion
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with modern shaker style doors
- Composite stone worktop with illuminated bronze effect splashback
- Integrated black Bosch multi-zone electric hob
- Recirculating hob extractor
- Integrated black Bosch oven
- Integrated black Bosch microwave
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher4
- Integrated under counter Bosch fridge with ice box to Manhattan apartments
- Integrated full height Bosch fridge/freezer to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Black under counter wine cooler to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Single bowl stainless steel sink to Manhattan and 1 bedroom apartments.
Bathrooms / Ensuites &WCs
- Underfloor heating
- Villeroy and Boch basin and WC
- Bespoke basin vanity unit with timber top, drawer and towel shelf
- Black framed bath and shower screens
- Black overhead shower head to showers
- Hand held shower to baths
- Metro style ceramic wall tiling
- Black metal towel radiator and robe hooks
- Wall mounted mirrored vanity unit with internal shelving and shaver socket
- Black light switches throughout with dimmer switch to living room
- Pendant lighting over kitchen breakfast bar
- Fluted glass wall lights to bathrooms, shower rooms and ensuites
- Pendant lighting to either side of master bed
- Downlights to other areas
- Black electrical sockets
- USB sockets to living room, kitchen and master bedroom
- Sky Q to be supplied from day 1 on 6 month contract
- Sky Q to master bedroom
- Fibre broadband connection
- TV points to bedrooms
- Telephone point to living room
- Private residents’ courtyard water garden
- Exclusive access to the health and fitness suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, gymnasium, screening room, virtual golf suite, Jacuzzi and squash court
- Interior designed entrance lift lobbies and corridors
- Car parking, motorcycle and cycle storage facility available in underground car park
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Multi-point high security door locking system to entrance door with spy-hole
- 24-hour Concierge
- Door entry phone system with link to Concierge
- CCTV security system to car park, entrance lobby and development
Surrounded by a rewarding mix of modern style and iconic history, the development is situated in the heart of the capital, moments from Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City.
With a number of London underground and Docklands Light Railway stations within walking distance, the development offers quick and easy access to London's main financial centres of the City and Canary Wharf, as well as the exciting cultural and creative neighbourhoods of Shoreditch, Whitechapel and Bermondsey.
- Bicycle Parking
- Chill out space
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Private garden
- Social space
- St Katharine Dock (Stop TS)0.1 miles
- St Katherine Docks (Stop TN)0.2 miles
- Tower Hill Tower Gateway Station (Stop TE)0.4 miles
- The Tower Of London (Stop TA)0.2 miles
- London Fenchurch Street2.8 miles
- London Bridge1.4 miles
- Shadwell1.3 miles
- Wapping1.1 miles
- Wingfield Primary School0.4 miles
- Shapla Primary School0.4 miles
- English Martyrs Roman Catholic Primary School0.8 miles
- St Paul's Primary School0.4 miles