2 bedroom Apartment
Upton Park Station - 0.4 mi
A new community of 842 homes featuring open green space, rooftop terraces, landscaped walkways and public art. An ideal location for both professionals and families.
Located in Zone 3, this development is within a 6-minute walk from Upton Park Tube station offering fast connections to central london in under 15 minutes, making it an ideal location for both professionals and families. Currently, the development offers a choice of two and four-bedroom split level homes, each with either two ground floor or rooftop terraces and just a few three-bedroom apartments with a balcony or terrace.
Residents can enjoy a wealth of green spaces and recreational activities located in the surrounding Newham, including the 560 acres Queen Elizabeth Park, a 50-metre pool at the London Aquatics Centre and Lee Valley VeloPark.
The development is within easy reach of both the Stratford and Docklands campuses of the University of East London, offering teacher training and range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The University of London in Mile End, which specialises in business and science, is also within easy reach.
Westfield Stratford can be reached in 6 minutes' by train from Upton Park - which has become a leisure and shopping destination for Londoners following the London 2012 Olympics. Westfield Stratford has 332 retail stores including a flagship John Lewis, a 17-screen Vue cinema, an All Star bowling alley and Aspers Casino.
Upton Park Underground station situated on Green Street, operates the District and Hammersmith & City lines and is only a six-minute walk from the development. When Crossrail arrives at nearby Forest Gate in 2019, reaching central London is easy, with Tottenham Court Road will be just 18 minutes' away.
The development is situated in Zone 3 in central Newham, east London. Central Newham is a culturally diverse neighbourhood and extremely well connected to the City of London and central London, with Underground and Overground services a four-minute walk away.
- New release of 3 & 4-bedroom family homes
- Available to buy with just a 5% deposit through London Help to Buy
- Reach central London in 15 minutes
- Homes with versatile living space - split over two or three floors - perfect for families
- Balcony or terrace to all homes
- Residents' gym & concierge service - now open
- Landscaped grounds & family play areas
- Proposed on-site café
- Awarded NHBC ‘Pride in the Job’
- Car club
- Rooftop terraces
- Community space
Efficient, modern design
Whether you choose a 1, 2, 3 or 4-bedroom apartment, you’ll enjoy a home filled with light and style. Open-plan living areas feature floor-to-ceiling windows allowing natural light to flood in, while kitchens are equipped with a full range of appliances, making cooking and entertaining a pleasure.
All homes have their own private balcony or terrace, providing an outdoor extension of your living space.
- Chill out space
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Roof terrace
- Social space
- Upton Park Green Street (Stop P)0.2 miles
- Upton Park Station (Stop A)0.3 miles
- Upton Park Station (Stop B)0.4 miles
- Ron Leighton Way (Stop M)1.0 miles
- Upton Park Underground Station0.3 miles
- East Ham (Stop B)1.3 miles
- Woodgrange Park1.7 miles
- St Edward's RC Primary School, Upton Park0.2 miles
- Cleves Primary School0.7 miles
- Central Park Primary School0.6 miles
- Southern Primary School0.6 miles