Bromley-By-Bow Station - 0.4 mi
Minutes from the City, metres from the water. The homes give you cityscapes with headspace – a raised garden, roof terrace and generous private balconies offer views of The City, and with Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut surrounding this development, you’ll enjoy triple the tranquility of waterside living.
Inspired by where the waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut meet in the heart of east London - this development sits within the city’s fastest growing area, offering waterside living with a metropolitan context. It offers zone 2 living with zone 1 journey times. From there you can be in The City or Canary Wharf in fifteen minutes, or at London City Airport in less than twenty by car.
The homes give you cityscapes with headspace – a raised garden, roof terrace and generous private balconies offer views of The City, and with Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut surrounding this development, you’ll enjoy triple the tranquility of waterside living.
- Geometric lines typify the interior, bringing order and balance.
- Materials selected to make architectural and historic sense, combined distinctively on the statement flooring.
- Projected balconies that maximise your views of the City and the waterfront location.
- Jubilee line less than seven minutes’ walk away
- Crossrail coming to Stratford in 2020
- Raised garden, roof terraces and private balconies
- 24hr concierge and private screening room
- Water and City views
- SMEG appliances and herringbone effect flooring
Transport for London are upgrading Bromley-by-Bow station, the state-of-the-art Elizabeth line will open at Stratford, and the emerging “East Bank” is a new magnet for investment, drawing world-famous cultural and education brands like the BBC, Sadler’s Wells, the V&A and University College London to the Bow Creek area.
- Heating and hot water from energy centre with metered supplies to all apartments.
- Radiators with localised thermostatic control throughout.
- Electric heated towel rail to bath and shower rooms.
- Whole house ventilation system.
- Energy efficient LED ceiling downlighters in hallways, living, kitchen, dining room, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- White finish switches and sockets throughout.
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal reception room and bedrooms.
- Located to living area in studios.
- Facility for Sky Q (subject to contract and connection). Telephone and data points to living space and master bedroom.
- High speed 1GB enabled HyperOptic broadband available (subject to connection).
- Washer/dryer located within utility cupboard.
- 24-hour concierge.
- Screening room.
- Landscaped gardens
- Semi-covered rooftop terrace
- Postbox corridor
Balconies / terraces
- Glazed door and decking to balconies and terraces
Car parking and cycle store
- Secure ground floor car parking spaces are available (Limited availability)
- Cycle storage/cycle racks with secure access
Interiordesigned entrance lobby
- Interior designed entrance lobbies.
- Glass doors to main entrance lobby
Lifts/communal hall ways
- A passenger lift located within each entrance lobby serving all levels.
- Carpet floor finish to all communal hallways.
Security and peace of mind
- Audio/Visual entry system to individual apartments.
- Power point provided to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted later by purchaser.
- Apartments provided with mains supply heat and smoke detectors and fitted with battery back-up, domestic fire sprinkler system.
- Multi-point locking and door viewer to apartment entrance doors.
- 24-hour concierge services and monitored CCTV.
- Fob access control to main entrance lobbies.
- All apartments benefit from a tenyear NHBC Buildmark Warranty.
Three new buildings rise above the meeting point of the River Lea, Bow Creek and the Limehouse Cut. The architecture reflects the industrial heritage of this conservation area.
Traditional red brick façades and pitched roofs echo the historic wharves and warehouses of the east London context. Every aspect of the development has been designed to make the most of the waterfront location. The raised garden, the roof terrace, the private balconies, even the three buildings themselves; each element is cleverly arranged to offer you farreaching views of the water and the City.
- Grey painted entrance door.
- White painted internal doors with timber edge detail.
- White painted square-edge skirtings and architraves.
- Chrome finish ironmongery throughout. ~ Walls and ceilings finished in white matt emulsion paint.
- Timber and concrete-effect flooring with herringbone pattern to open-plan entrance hall, kitchen, living room and dining areas.
- Carpet finish to bedrooms. Studios to have timber and concreteeffect flooring throughout.
- Wardrobe to master bedrooms with smoked mirror sliding doors. Includes hanging rail and high-level shel
- Booking the screening room for you and your guests means entertainment on an epic scale.
- State-of-the-art technology and expansive seating bring a night in front of a sporting event or a film to a new level.
- Bicycle Parking
- Communal garden
- Roof terrace
- Devons Road Station (Stop BJ)0.2 miles
- Devons Road Station (Stop BM)0.2 miles
- Devons Road Station (Stop BV)0.3 miles
- Devons Road Station (Stop BR)0.4 miles
- West Ham2.8 miles
- Mile End Station1.3 miles
- Marner Primary School0.1 miles
- Manorfield Primary School1.7 miles
- Clara Grant Primary School, Tower Hamlets0.5 miles
- Old Palace Primary School0.5 miles