1 bedroom Apartment
White City - 0.5 mi
Private Club facilities such as the state-of the- art cinema rooms, pool, spa and fitness centre, as well as lounges for both business and leisure make everyday life that much brighter. At the entrance two Zone 2 Tube stations bring the rest of the city to your doorstep. It is an atmosphere as vibrant as it is tranquil, a neighbourhood perfectly connected to the city around it yet the most calming place to call home, a place to live for those who seek to enjoy life at its brightest.
This development is rising up from a whole new London landscape that has nature at its forefront. It's West London's brightest new neighbourhood, an area of wide-open spacious parkland and secluded gardens with refurbished railway arches which will provide connection to Westfield as well as new bars and boutique shops creating a humble yet exciting new place to live.
All apartments within the first phase offer outdoor space, access to a range of exclusive amenities at the Home Club and an unrivalled opportunity to experience London at its very best. By maximising natural light and green spaces, each home takes advantage of the extraordinary views.
The considerate layouts which optimise both living space and practial necessities such as storage and privacy displays a profound uderstanding of how a home should function and be enjoyed. With generous windows that overlook the neighbourhood’s new parkland and gardens as well as private balconies and terraces, it’s clear from the moment you walk in that the residences themselves are seamlessly connected to the outside world.
The residence building offers a tranquil perspective on the Water Gardens. With views that embrace the central stream that winds over 150 metres through an elegant landscape of traditional plants and low hanging trees. The stream cascades over waterfalls and under bridges, before tumbling into a clear, sunlit pool.
The other building lies at the very heart of this new landscaped neighbourhood, offering a limited collection of two bedroom apartments. All these residences have their own balcony and generous windows ensuring rooms are light filled and airy. Some apartments provide attractive views of the park as well as being dual aspect.
- Residents’ club with concierge service
- Two 12-seat private cinemas with food and drink facilities
- Entertainment suite
- Exclusive dining room and dedicated private kitchen
- Business lounge and meeting rooms
- Swimming pool with adjoining sun terrace
- Therapeutic hydro-pool
- Treatment and massage rooms
- Fully equipped gym with rooms for personal training and classes
- Club lounge
- Café accessed via club lounge
- WCL - Location
The development is ideally located with West London right on your doorstep. At weekend, the Night Tube also lets you get across town and back home at any hour.
- Westfield Shopping Centre - 0.1 miles (2 minutes walking)
- White City House - 0.1 miles (2 minutes walking)
- BBC Studios - 0.1 miles (2 minute walk)
- BBC Media Place - 0.3 miles (5 minutes walking)
- Queens Park Rangers Football - 0.6 miles (12 minutes walking)
- Imperial College White City Campus - 0.6 miles (10 minutes walking)
- Royal College of Arts White City - 0.7 miles (7 minutes walking)
- Wood Lane Underground Station - 0.1 miles (Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines)
- Shepherd's Bush Market Station - 0.5 miles (Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines)
- Shepherd's Bush Station - 0.7 miles (Central Line, London Overground)
- Latimer Road Underground Station - 0.8 miles (Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines)
- Heathrow Airport - 30 minutes via Heathrow Express from Paddington Station
From the swimming pool, spa and fully equipped gymnasium to the elegant residents' club and business lounge, living here offers a sophisticated selection of well thought-out, quietly civilised and flawlessly finished features designed with one ambition in mind: to make everyday life - and work - that much brighter. These facilities, with their rich patternation, exquisite detailing, pops of contrast and occasional unexpected decorative twists, are simply an extension to your home. Some are intended to be shared with neighbours but others - like the intimate cinemas and the private dining suite - which can be reserved just for you and your family or friends.
Every material, detail and finish has been carefully selected. Kitchens have been specified in a palette with a soft colour scheme of whites and greys, rich in textures and using cool tones. Modern day finishes are combined with traditional materials such as stone, marble and quartz throughout. Classic meets contemporary within the subtly opulent bathrooms with textured feature wall tiling and the distinctive dark polished chrome brassware – A bright, attractive and tranquil space in which to retreat.
- Business Lounge
- Communal garden
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Underfloor Heating
- White City (Stop WA)0.5 miles
- White City Station (Stop WE)0.6 miles
- North Pole Road Scrubs Lane (Stop T)0.9 miles
- White City Bus Station (Stop WG)0.7 miles
- Shepherd's Bush Market Station1.3 miles
- Shepherd's Bush1.3 miles
- Kensal Green2.5 miles
- Ark Swift Primary Academy1.1 miles
- Ark Bentworth Primary Academy2.6 miles
- The Oratory Primary School Association of Parents & Friends0.9 miles
- Ark Burlington Danes Academy0.9 miles