1 bedroom Apartment
This development is a contemporary design-led development of stunning homes in the heart of Enfield. The development is complemented by beautifully landscaped public spaces and play areas, offering views across London and Lea Valley. Located just a two minute walk to Ponders End station it’s an ideal location for commuters. Journey time into Liverpool Street is just 17 minutes, with Enfield town centre just a short distance away.
A brand new development comprising one and two bedroom shared ownership apartments. Each of the apartments has been carefully designed to provide the best possible space, light and storage with fitted kitchens, modern bathrooms and balconies.
It is a contemporary design-led development of stunning homes in the heart of Enfield. The development is complemented by beautifully landscaped public spaces and play areas, offering views across London and Lea Valley.
Completion Date is Early 2020.
Located just a two minute walk to Ponders End station it’s an ideal location for commuters. Journey time into Liverpool Street is just 17 minutes, with Enfield town centre just a short distance away. There are plans for Station Square to offer a variety of shops and cafés right on your doorstep.
Alma Primary School (rated good by Ofsted) and Oasis Academy are within walking distance of these new apartments, making it a perfect location for families. Make your first step onto the property ladder a meaningful one.
- Cineworld cinema, 2 miles: This multiplex cinema shows all the latest films in 2D and 3D.
- Lee valley velopark, 11 miles: This former Olympic fixture is a top destination for cyclists. From kids to professionals, there’s something fun and active for everyone to experience.
- King george sailing club, 2 miles: Founded over 40 years ago, the sailing club offers dinghy sailing and windsurfing for all levels.
- Trent country park, 5 miles: With over 413 acres of parkland to explore, this park is perfect for a summer picnic or a muddy dog walk.
- On broadway bar, 11 miles: Whatever your favourite tipple, this local bar has got a huge menu to choose from. There are martinis for every mood and a great Long Island Iced Tea to sip your stressful day away.
- Enfield golf club, 3.5 miles: This family-friendly 125-year-old golf club is a local institution. If golf isn’t your thing, there are great bars and restaurant facilities on site too.
Located just a two minute walk to Ponders End station it’s an ideal location for commuters. Journey time into Liverpool Street is just 17 minutes, with Enfield town centre just a short distance away.
London travel is simple when you live at this development. With a two-minute walk to Ponders End station, you can enjoy a quick commute into the city in less than 20 minutes. London’s Liverpool Street is just 17 minutes away by train and St Pancras International is less than 25 minutes.
Ponders End is served by the West Anglia Main Line, which is well-connected and located in Zone 5.
Alternatively jump on the Victoria Line at Tottenham Hale station – which is just one stop from Ponders End – for a 15 minute journey into Euston.
If you prefer to travel by bus there are a number of bus routes which cover Enfield and north London.
Stansted airport is a 40 minute drive from the development and Heathrow is less than an hour.
35 superbly presented one, two & three bedroom homes forming part of a larger development with outstanding views across the Lea Valley and beyond.
Kitchens by Symphony from the Minnesota range. Integrated appliances by Zanussi including:
- Fridge freezer
- Stainless steel oven
- Electric ceramic hob
- Extractor hood
- Washing machine (free-standing, located in utility cupboard)
- Roca bath suite
- VADO single lever basin mixer
- VADO Wall mounted thermostatic bath mixer
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Saloni Fully tiled walls & floor
- Flooring to hallway, kitchen and livingroom - Quickstep Homage Natural oiled
- Abingdon carpets to bedrooms
- Premdor Walnut finish internal doors
- Communal Heating System
- NHBC Building Warranty
- There is limited on site parking
- Park & Riverside walk
- Social space
- Duck Lees Lane (Stop PD)0.7 miles
- Brimsdown Station (Stop A)1.0 miles
- Brimsdown Station (Stop D)1.0 miles
- Brimsdown Station (Stop K)1.1 miles
- Brimsdown1.1 miles
- Ponders End0.8 miles
- Southbury0.9 miles
- Brimsdown Primary School0.9 miles
- Kingfisher Hall Primary Academy0.4 miles
- Alma Primary School0.5 miles
- Southbury Primary School1.0 miles