1 bedroom Apartment
Hendon Central Station - 1.2 mi
An impressive regeneration scheme in West Hendon. Located in Zone 3 and adjacent to the Welsh Harp Reservoir, the development is within easy walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station. Reach the West End and Bank in approximately 30 minutes by public transport.
This project is a residential development in West Hendon, London NW9. The development is set within 170 hectares of beautiful green surroundings overlooking the Welsh Harp reservoir and just 30 minutes from central London. Once completed over 2,000 one, two and three-bedroom homes most with a private balcony or terrace will be delivered.
- Available with London Help to Buy
- Private outdoor space and parking included with all homes
- 5-minute walk to Hendon station
- 16 minutes to St Pancras International and 28 minutes to Blackfriars
- 10-minute bus to Brent Cross shopping centre
- Scenic trails around the Welsh Harp Nature Reserve
- Sailing and other water sports on the reservoir
- Awarded an «Outstanding» Built for Life honour
With many apartments enjoying views of the reservoir, Lakeview occupies one of the most sought after positions at this development.
Hendon Station is ca 500m from the development.
An impressive regeneration scheme in West Hendon, comprising over 2,000 one, two and three-bedroom homes. Located in Zone 3 and adjacent to the Welsh Harp Reservoir, the development is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station. Reach the West End and Bank in approximately 30 minutes by public transport.
About the area
A fantastic location: located in Zone 3, the development is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station.
- 16-minutes to St Pancras International from Hendon railway
- Heathrow Airport is around 30 minutes’ drive away
- 10-minute bus to Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- The M1 and M25 are both within easy reach
Essentials on your doorstep: the development will offer residents stylish new homes, set within expansive landscaped gardens, next to the beautiful Welsh Harp Reservoir.
- The rejuvenated Broadway, soon to be joined by new shops and cafés including an on-site co-operative store.
- Providing a new community centre for the area
- Residents gym available now to view
- Explore the footpaths, scenic trails and woods surrounding the reservoir
- Sailing and other water sports on the Welsh Harp Reservoir
Efficient, modern design: designed by an international award winning architect and built around landscaped courtyard gardens, some apartments benefit from views of the Welsh Harp Reservoir and others from views of The Green – a communal park that runs through the development. All homes have been created to meet the needs of busy modern life with:
- Open-plan living spaces
- Handleless kitchens with integrated appliances
- Private outdoor space
- Car parking available
- Bicycle Parking
- Communal garden
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Park & Riverside walk
- Social space
- Underfloor Heating
- Hendon Magistrates Court (Stop HB)0.5 miles
- Hendon Station (Stop HD)0.4 miles
- Station Road Hendon (Stop HK)0.5 miles
- Hendon Station (Stop HE)0.4 miles
- Hendon0.4 miles
- Parkfield Primary School0.9 miles
- Oliver Goldsmith Primary School1.4 miles
- Colindale Primary School1.5 miles
- Church Lane Pupil Referral Unit1.5 miles