3 bedroom Apartment
Mill Hill East - 1.1 mi
Set in the desirable north London village of Mill Hill, residents benefit from fast links to central London, a concierge service and on-site gym for ultimate convenience and plenty of green open space. Add in a choice of primary and secondary schools nearby, all rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and you have the perfect place to set up home for your family.
Perched on a hilltop overlooking the rolling green fields of Totteridge Valley, This development offers a choice of spacious 2 & 3-bedroom apartments and 5-bedroom detached family houses.
Set in the desirable north London village of Mill Hill, residents benefit from fast links to central London, a concierge service and on-site gym for ultimate convenience and plenty of green open space. Add in a choice of primary and secondary schools nearby, all rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, and you have the perfect place to set up home for your family.
- Incentives available on selected plots
- New year, new home - apartments ready to move in to from January 2020
- Hilltop location within leafy Mill Hill Village
- Countryside living just 30 minutes from central London
- Selection of 'Outstanding' and 'Good' schools nearby
- Concierge Service and residents' gym
- Parking available with all homes
- Set within 47 acres, including more than 4,000 trees
A fantastic location
The development is located in the highly desirable Mill Hill Village, which claims the shortest High Street in London, a charming central duck pond and country pub. It’s enviable position allows residents to enjoy hilltop views across the Totteridge valley. Being under a 20 minute walk from Mill Hill East Underground Station and just a short drive from Mill Hill Broadway Station, residents will enjoy a taste of village life with the convenience of city living.
Essentials on your doorstep
Within easy reach of the development, the local area has much to offer – from parkland, shops and restaurants to a wide range of schools, all rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’.
Once complete, the development will provide convenience of a dedicated concierge service and on-site residents’ gym, along with a communal terrace from which to enjoy the countryside views, extensive landscaped green space, play area and fitness trail.
Efficient, modern design
The homes include open-plan living areas with spacious, flowing interiors, along with private outdoor space. Kitchens are equipped with a full range of modern, integrated appliances to make cooking and entertaining a pleasure.
- Communal garden
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Mill Hill Circus Flower Lane (Stop M)1.5 miles
- Flower Lane Sacred Heart Ch (Stop H)1.6 miles
- Mill Hill Broadway (Stop F)1.7 miles
- Pentavia Retail Park (Stop QZ)2.0 miles
- Mill Hill Broadway4.2 miles
- Mill Hill East Station1.1 miles
- Edgware Station3.2 miles
- Hendon3.3 miles
- St Vincent's R C Primary School0.2 miles
- Etz Chaim Primary School1.0 miles
- Advance Educational Services1.1 miles
- Tiska Karate1.0 miles