1 bedroom Apartment
Wembley Park - 0.2 mi
With excellent transport links to central London, all homes feature a balcony or terrace, and the development boasts five communal roof-top gardens with children's play areas and places to relax or enjoy leisure activities. Named 'London's Borough of Culture 2020', this buzzing area is steadily becoming known for its cultural attractions, first class shopping and green open spaces, making it a perfect time to invest in a new home.
This development will be a collection of 229 homes, including 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments, in the heart of Wembley. With excellent transport links to central London, all homes feature a balcony or terrace, and the development boasts five communal roof-top gardens with children's play areas and places to relax or enjoy leisure activities.
Named 'London's Borough of Culture 2020', this buzzing area is steadily becoming known for its cultural attractions, first class shopping and green open spaces, making it a perfect time to invest in a new home.
- 5 minutes' walk to Wembley Tube Station
- Situated in 'London's Borough of Culture 2020'
- Reach the West End in 17 minutes
- Communal roof-top gardens
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Move in 2021
A fantastic location
Within walking distance of some of London’s largest parks and in easy reach of the city, the development satisfies nature lovers and city goers alike. Wembley Tube station is just 5 mins walk, the West End is reachable within 17 minutes and is served by the Night Tube. It is an ideal location for commuters and those wishing to enjoy city life.
Essentials on your doorstep
Every amenity of this thriving community is within a 1 mile radius – transport links for easy access to the city, 6 ‘Outstanding’ local schools, 23 eateries at Boxpark and a world class line-up of entertainment events at Wembley Stadium. Fryent Country Park is a short stroll away as is Brent Reservoir, where you can paddle board, kayak and fish.
Efficient, modern design
Each apartment has private outdoor space and there are landscaped, communal roof-top gardens to enjoy. Open plan living and dining areas allow for easy socialising meaning you’ll enjoy a home that’s functional, liveable and lovable - so the only next steps are moving in.
Are you a first time buyer? This could be the ideal home for you featuring one double bedroom, family bathroom, open plan kitchen/ living area, private balcony and access to the communal rooftop podiums with landscaping and seating.
- Total area 481 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Located on the fifteenth floor
- One double bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Private balcony
- Reach the West End in 16 minutes
- Landscaped rooftop podiums
- 5 minute walk to Wembley Park Underground station
- Chill out space
- Park & Riverside walk
- Roof terrace
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Empire Way (Stop A)295 ftles
- Empire Way (Stop J)269 ftles
- Wembley Park Station (Stop O)0.1 miles
- Wembley Arena (Stop G)0.3 miles
- Wembley Stadium0.9 miles
- Wembley Central1.1 miles
- North Wembley Station1.1 miles
- Stonebridge Park1.9 miles
- Chalkhill Primary School0.6 miles
- Wembley Primary School0.6 miles
- Park Lane Primary School0.7 miles
- St Joseph's Infant School1.2 miles