2 bedroom Apartment
Barbican - 0.6 mi
The City is London’s innermost layer. And it’s here you’ll find this development – a sophisticated collection of new apartments offering elegant living spaces, premium amenities, impeccable service and tranquil green spaces.
A sophisticated collection of new premium apartments offering elegant living spaces, unique amenities and tranquil outdoor retreats. All in a prized location just minutes from The City, Moorgate and Farringdon stations, with residents benefiting from:
- 24-hour concierge
- Games room
- Residents' study
- Pocket park
- Cycle store
Your New Home
In the vibrant heart of the City of London, an area rich in culture and architectural history, the development offers a calm, sophisticated environment that delivers the very best of modern city living.
A contemporary and elegant landmark, it was crucial that the development felt like more than a piece of architecture. With every detail considered, it is a haven for residents to unwind, with private terraces perfect for a morning coffee in the summer sun.
Green space is plentiful, with a landscaped courtyard and sunken gardens. The accompanying pocket park offers a secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of The City.
Private residents’ lounge, games room and cinema cement the development as a home where residents can both relax and socialise.
From smart one-bedroom retreats to spacious three-bedroom homes, this elegant address shines with luxurious details and inner calm. Complemented by resident entertainment rooms and private outdoor spaces, it’s a refined City haven.
The apartments are everything a contemporary City home should be: spacious, bright, elegant and tranquil. Individual balconies and terraces answer the need for an outdoor retreat from urban life, and the concierge services are your ally to help navigate life in the world’s most exciting capital.
An artistic blend of traditional and contemporary, a short walk will find you at St Paul’s Cathedral or the iconic Canary Wharf.
From the capital’s greatest creative hubs to Michelin star restaurants on your doorstep, you couldn’t hope to be better served. Spend your evenings in luxury at The Ned, or indulge yourself at Madison, St Pauls.
From Commerce to Culture
There’s more to the City than finance and business. Look a little closer, and you’ll find a diverse area to explore and enjoy. Within half an hour, immerse yourself in the markets at White Cross, Spitalfields, Smithfield and Brick Lane, or bring the countryside to the city with a Sunday morning at Columbia Road Flower Market.
The City is a neighbourhood for those in the know. Corners and side streets play host to a plethora of top-notch brands, independent boutiques and heritage outfitters. The Royal Exchange makes a statement of refined sophistication, showcasing the world’s favourite jewellery and luxury accessory brands. Nearby, Clerkenwell is the undisputed centre of furniture design.
A City of Culture
The City’s prized arts centre, The Barbican, is one of the capital’s greatest creative hubs. It presents a vibrant, contemporary programme of performances and events, from fine art and film to dance and live music. For visual inspiration or investment interior pieces, Shoreditch is home to London’s largest collection of modern and contemporary art spaces, including the world-renowned Whitechapel Gallery.
In the City, food is always beautifully crafted, with no fewer than five Michelin starred restaurants within walking distance. For a perfect foodie weekend, catch a casual breakfast at The Modern Pantry, stroll over to Broadgate for tapas and a Rioja at José Pizarro and finally drop into the Jugged Hare for a late supper with a pint. From the development, something good to eat is never very far away.
Perfectly positioned to access the capital and beyond by foot, train or plane. Crossrail’s Elizabeth Line stations will open advanced connections to London and beyond.
Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan) | 5 mins
Old Street (Northern) | 9 mins
Farringdon (Thameslink, Elizabeth) | 12 mins
Moorgate (Great Northern, Northern, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan) | 12 mins
St Pauls (Central) | 12 mins
St Pancras Int. (Eurostar) | 16mins
LCY 38 mins | LGW 52 mins | LTN 1 hr 05 m | STN 1hr 05 m | LHR 1 hr 20 m
With the interiors of our apartments and communal areas, the designers have achieved an eloquent articulation of contemporary City luxury. Using meticulously chosen materials and finishes, light, colour, texture and tone blend harmoniously to create an atmosphere that both uplifts and calms.
The development is much more than a beautiful home. Through the provision of wonderful communal spaces, it invites relaxation, offers entertainment and welcomes guests.
The entrance has been designed to immediately offer respite from the outside world. Backing on to the lush green trees of Fortune Street Park, a 24-hour concierge is there to greet you as you retreat into the privacy of your apartment.
The beginning and end of every day is spent in the bedroom, so it has been designed to be as comfortable and practical as possible. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in the morning light and spacious wardrobes have been fitted to ensure a calm, clean space to rest.
- Bathroom & En-suite
Each bathroom or en-suite is fitted with a fixed shower and bath, perfect to revitalise in the morning or unwind after a long day.
- Living Room
Regardless of its position in the building, each main room has been designed to let light flood into its open plan space during the long summer days, whilst underfloor heating will keep you warm during the winter months.
Kitchen workspace is aplenty with stone worktops and integrated appliances for whipping up culinary delights.
- Total Internal Area: 103.7 sq m
- Total External Area: 7 sq m
- Bespoke kitchen with stone worktop and tiled splashback
- Siemens stainless steel oven
- Siemens induction hob
- Siemens microwave oven
- Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
- Siemens integrated dishwasher
- Siemens freestanding washer/dryer (provided in cupboard)
- Penthouse includes all Miele appliances and Miele wine cooler
- Veneered interior doors
- Designer door furniture
Wall and Floor Finishes
- Engineered hardwood flooring to hallway, kitchen/living/dining area
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- High quality porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathroom and en suite
- Painted walls and ceilings
Bathroom & En-suites
- Duravit sanitaryware
- Kaldewei bath and shower
- Hansgrohe fixed showerhead, adjustable shower head and riser rail to walk-in shower
- Glass shower and bath screen
- Wall-hung mirrored vanity unit
- Shaver socket
- Fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom with sliding or hinged doors, automatic lighting and bespoke drawer set
Balconies & Terraces
- Decking to balcony or terrace
Electrical & Lighting
- Downlights throughout
- Antique bronze finish switch plates
- 5amp sockets
- BT points to all principal living areas and master bedroom
- Hyperoptic broadband connection instantly available (purchaser subscription required)
- TV points to all principal living areas and master bedroom
- Communal satellite dish (purchaser subscription required)
- Communal TV aerial
- Comfort cooling to living area and master bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Video door entry system
- Electronic controlled access to building entrance doors and courtyard doors
- Residents’ lounge and terrace
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Cycle store
- Bicycle Parking
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Roof terrace
- Social space
- Underfloor Heating
- Clerkenwell Road Old Street (Stop BQ)335 ftles
- Barbican (Stop BB)417 ftles
- Barbican (Stop BA)0.6 miles
- Aldersgate Street Goswell Rd (Stop BX)0.2 miles
- Farringdon0.6 miles
- Moorgate0.9 miles
- Old Street0.6 miles
- City Thameslink1.3 miles
- Charterhouse Square School & Nursery0.6 miles
- Prior Weston Primary School2.2 miles
- Dallington School0.3 miles
- St Peter & St Paul Catholic Primary School, Islington0.5 miles