Vauxhall - 1.2 mi
This development is an exciting new mixed-use quarter that brings together iconic industrial heritage and contemporary London living. A new community of homes alongside discreet offices, shops, cafés and new public spaces including a bustling new pedestrian high street between Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations. Residents' benefit from a range of amenities including: 24-hour concierge, Residents' gym, Secure cycle storage, Communal gardens.
This development is an exciting new mixed-use quarter that brings together iconic industrial heritage and contemporary London living. A new community of homes alongside discreet offices, shops, cafés and new public spaces including a bustling new pedestrian high street between Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations.
Final few 2 & 3-bedroom premium apartments ready to move in now with exclusive residents' amenities including:
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents' gym
- Secure cycle storage
- Communal gardens
- Individually designed kitchen with soft close doors and drawers.
- Glass splash back.
- Integrated single oven and microwave. Combi-oven to studios.
- 5 ring induction hob (plot specific).
- Integrated dishwasher.
- Integrated fridge/freezer.
- Washer/dryer (located in hallway where possible).
- Wall units with integrated lighting below.
- Feature lighting to cabinet niches.
- Compartmentalised waste storage.
- Silestone worktop.
- Silestone breakfast bar.
- Integrated wine chiller.
Bathrooms and En Suite
- White ceramic semi-recessed basin.
- Chrome basin mixer spout and controls.
- White ceramic wall-mounted WC with soft closing seat and dual flush.
- White acrylic bath in family bathroom.
- Shower in master en suite.
- Overhead and hand-held shower in bathroom and en suite.
- Glass shower screens.
- Full height tiling to walls in bathroom and en suite.
- Premium tiling to bathroom and en suite.
- Underfloor heating.
- Towel radiator.
- Mirrored vanity cabinet with shaver socket and integrated feature lighting.
- Painted veneered internal doors to habitable rooms.
- Designer door furniture.
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom.
- Timber veneered front door.
- Curtain recesses.
Wall and floor finishes
- Soft white painted plasterboard walls and ceilings.
- Engineered timber floor to kitchen/ living/dining room and hallway.
- Fitted carpet to bedroom(s).
- Full height tiling to bathroom and en suite.
- Increased ceiling heights.
Windows and balconies
- Triple glazed windows with opening doors to balconies, winter gardens and terraces.
- Decked flooring to balconies, terraces and winter gardens (where applicable).
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Mechanical ventilation system.
- Ceiling mounted smoke detectors.
Electrical and lighting
- 13-amp circuits throughout.
- 5-amp circuits (room specific).
- Metal finish to all visible sockets and switch plates.
- Metal finish to all light switches.
- Low energy, low maintenance lighting scheme using LED, low voltage and fluorescent fittings.
- TV/FM/DAB/Data Points to living room and bedroom(s).
- All apartments have video entry systems.
- CCTV to communal internal and external areas.
- Electronic controlled access to exterior doors.
- Concierge service.
- Private residents only.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Lift to all floors.
- Refuse storage area.
- Bicycle Parking
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Park & Riverside walk
- Roof terrace
- Social space
- Underfloor Heating
- Battersea Dogs And Cats Home (Stop H)259 ftles
- Battersea Park Station (Stop P)489 ftles
- Battersea Park Station (Stop A)0.1 miles
- Battersea Park Station (Stop B)0.2 miles
- Battersea Park0.2 miles
- Queenstown Road0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Road1.3 miles
- Clapham High Street1.6 miles
- Wandsworth SCITT0.2 miles
- charity0.3 miles
- Saint Georges Church of England Primary School1.9 miles
- Griffin Primary School1.8 miles