4 bedroom Terraces house
Mill Hill East - 0.9 mi
Set within landscaped parkland, the site includes a new primary school and plaza, which has space for new shops, restaurants and offices.
This development in Mill Hill offers a welcoming community set amongst a beautifully landscaped parkland. A vibrant suburb in the London Borough of Barnet, Mill Hill seamlessly blends benefits for families and city-workers alike. The choice of leisure facilities as well as independent and state schools will leave families feeling at home whilst the highly convenient road and rail links into the city will delight commuters.
A 4 bedroom family home with an open-plan ground floor, first floor formal living area and bedrooms spread across the first and second floors.
- Completely open-plan ground floor layout
- Kitchen/dining area features double doors opening out into the garden
- First floor living room
- Double and single bedroom to first floor
- Second floor home to two further bedrooms, each with their own private shower room
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Bicycle Parking
- Chill out space
- Park & Riverside walk
- Private garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Doctors Surgery0.9 miles
- Finchley Central (Stop F)1.5 miles
- Long Lane Finchley Central (Stop B)1.8 miles
- Mill Hill East Station0.9 miles
- Frith Manor Primary School0.4 miles
- Millbrook Park CE Primary School0.6 miles
- St Marys Primary School1.1 miles
- St Vincent's R C Primary School1.2 miles