5 bedroom Detached house
Mill Hill East - 0.9 mi
Set within landscaped parkland, the site includes a new primary school and plaza, which has space for new shops, restaurants and offices.
This development in Mill Hill offers a welcoming community set amongst a beautifully landscaped parkland. A quaint suburb in the London Borough of Barnet, Mill Hill seamlessly blends benefits for families and city-workers alike. The choice of leisure facilities as well as independent and state schools will leave families feeling at home whilst the highly convenient road and rail links into the city will delight commuters.
This detached plot is located in the top corner of the development, inviting a sense of privacy to the home. An electric charging point is included within the two-space car port.
- Open-plan kitchen/ dining area
- Doors to rear garden form kitchen/ dining area
- First floor living room
- Second floor home to two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Car port and 2 parking spaces
- Chill out space
- Private garden
- Doctors Surgery0.9 miles
- Finchley Central (Stop F)1.6 miles
- Long Lane Finchley Central (Stop B)1.8 miles
- Mill Hill East Station0.9 miles
- Frith Manor Primary School0.4 miles
- Millbrook Park CE Primary School0.6 miles
- St Marys Primary School1.1 miles
- St Vincent's R C Primary School1.2 miles