2 bedroom Apartment
Bow Road - 1.5 mi
Discover all that London life has to offer at this development in Hackney Wick. The development is the perfect location for commuters with Hackney Wick Overground station a short walk away. This area is steeped in local heritage with pop up galleries featuring local artists and independent restaurants in warehouse conversions along the River Lea. Nature lovers can also enjoy Victoria Park and the Lea Valley, with Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on the doorstep for a range of sporting facilities.
It is a new development on the edge of Queen Elizabeth Park in the heart of Hackney Wick, London E3. Close to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the scenic banks of the River Lea
Discover all that London life has to offer at this development in Hackney Wick. Just a short walk from several tube stations as well as the trendy art galleries and cafes in the area, it is a great choice for young families, first time buyers and commuters.
Nature lovers can enjoy Victoria Park and the Lea Valley a short walk away, with Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park also on the doorstep for a range of sporting facilities.
Hackney Wick is a hub of cultural and culinary exploration. The area has seen a wealth of regeneration following the London 2012 Summer Olympics and is now host to an array of galleries, bars and restaurants.
For those craving trendy city life, this development is the perfect choice. The modern, industrial feel of the local area with its range of independent coffee shops, eateries and pop-up warehouse galleries contrast with the natural beauty of the River Lea and its ample opportunities for canalside walks and bike rides.
This 2 bedroom apartment has an open plan kitchen/ living room with access out to the private balcony perfect for socialising with friends and family. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and a wardrobe included. There is a second double bedroom, family bathroom and storage cupboard.
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- South East facing apartment
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Flooring included
- High specification Nobilia kitchen
- Siemens oven and ceramic hob
- Waterside living
- Park & Riverside walk
- Autumn Street (Stop OV)0.4 miles
- Hackney Wick Station (Stop A)0.5 miles
- Hackney Wick Station (Stop B)0.5 miles
- Hackney Wick Station (Stop H)0.4 miles
- Hackney Wick Rail Station0.6 miles
- Stratford International1.3 miles
- Stratford2.0 miles
- Homerton1.5 miles
- Bobby Moore Academy Primary1.1 miles
- Old Ford Primary Academy1.0 miles
- Malmesbury Primary School1.2 miles
- Phoenix Primary and Secondary School1.5 miles