3 bedroom Apartment
Edgware Road - 0.4 mi
Situated moments from the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice, this project comprises a range of apartments situated around private landscaped gardens. Residents will enjoy first-class facilities including a 24-hour concierge, private cinema room, pool, gym and spa.
Situated moments from the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice, this development comprises a range of apartments situated around private landscaped gardens. Residents will enjoy first-class facilities including a 24-hour concierge, private cinema room, pool, gym and spa.
- Manhattan, 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments
- Excellent transport connections, Zone 1
- 24 hour concierge
- Pool, spa, gym, cinema room & private gardens
Residents will enjoy convenient high-frequency travel from Edgware Road station, a mere one-minute walk from the development. Paddington station is a short walk away and, as well as direct links to Heathrow Airport, it is also one of the stations on the new Crossrail Elizabeth line.
The apartments have been thoughtfully designed with spacious open plan interiors that elegantly flow into each other for entertaining and relaxing. Homes boast sophisticated design, sleek finishing and clean lines complemented by a rich colour palette of matte gold, creams and dark wood.
Residents will benefit from an array of first class facilities including a 24 hour concierge service, residents' lounge, private dining room, cinema room, swimming pool, and state of the art gymnasium.
A general right to park within the managed CCTV-monitored parking area is available by separate negotiation.
The beautifully crafted and innovative architecture will capture the spirit and character of nearby period buildings, reinterpreting the values of mansion block living into homes designed for the 21st century.
- Heated rail and clothes hooks in all bathrooms
- Chrome deck mounted basin mixer spout and controls
- Underfloor heating to master bedroom
- Frameless glass shower screens to both and baths with overhead showers
- Bespoke wall mounted mirrored vanity unit with saver socket and integrated feature lighting
- Stone effect porcelain splash back
- Bespoke custom fitted cabinets
- Engineered timber flooring to match living space
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer (washer dryer typically located in hallway cupboard)
- Fully integrated appliances including a hob and a single oven with pyrolytic cleaning
The development comprises a range of apartments situated in a Central London Zone 1 location. It is close to the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice and also benefits from excellent transport connections.
- Communal garden
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Social space
- Church Street Market (Stop EB)148 ftles
- Church Street Market (Stop EN)180 ftles
- Orchardson Street (Stop EA)377 ftles
- Edgware Road Station (Stop EM)0.3 miles
- Paddington Station1.1 miles
- London Marylebone0.7 miles
- Gateway Academy0.3 miles
- Christ Church Bentinck C of E Primary School0.5 miles
- Reach 2 Academy Trust Within Minerva Academy0.8 miles
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School0.6 miles