1 bedroom Apartment
Cockfosters - 0.2 mi
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live within Trent Country Park in north London. Explore an inspired collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 and 5 bedroom houses in the north London triangle of Oakwood, Cockfosters Hadley Wood. Homes are positioned in a secure parkland setting with 24 hour security.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live within Trent Country Park in north London. Explore an inspired collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses moments from Oakwood & Cockfosters.
This development offers a local lifestyle with easy access to a great range of surrounding amenities, just a short drive to the M25 by car and 26 minutes to King's Cross via tube.
- 63 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated schools within 5 miles
- 26 minutes from Oakwood to King's Cross St. Pancras Station
- Residents' gym, outdoor tennis court and outdoor swimming pool
- 56 acre estate surrounded by 413 acres of historic parkland
- 14 minute drive to M25, Junction 24
Golf & Country Club
The 18 hole golf club at this development is open to everyone on weekdays and weekends. The floodlit driving range offers 34 covered and heated bays while the golf buggies are available to hire.
This professional riding school here has been established for over 40 years. You can make a new four legged friend with an exhilarating horse riding lesson, or take a ride through the park.
Trent Country Park
The wider Trent Country Park surrounds the homes and grounds with 413 acres of historic woodland to discover. With space to walk the dog or enjoy a parkland run, this green open space is yours to enjoy.
Located in Trent Country Park is the treetop adventure Go Ape. Experiencing the true spirit of the great outdoors rarely comes more adrenalin pumping than this. The treetop adventure at Go Ape Cockfosters will take your breath away as quickly as it creates lifelong memories.
You can keep it easy and countryside local, or venture into the Capital and anywhere beyond. Perfect for the commuter, adventurer and everyone in-between.
It's a 44 minute tube journey from Oakwood to Selfridges for a spot of retail therapy or a 26 minute journey into King's Cross. The 24-hour running of the Piccadilly line on the London Underground every Friday and Saturday provides even more access to City nightlife.
The development is the perfect base for a young family to grow and develop. Whatever the ability or age of the young ones, this is the foundation to a wonderful start for you and your family. You'll be within 5 miles to 69 nurseries, 47 'Outstanding' Ofsted primary schools, 21 'Outstanding' Ofsted secondary schools and 17 independent schools.
Cockfosters High Street is a bustling and fashionable destination for lunch with friends at Miracles Bistro, a place to enjoy drinks at La Petite Auberge or the perfect dinner date at Skewd Kitchen. It's a real foodie destination and all in walking distance from home. Power of Health café has a great menu for that post workout shake or if it's a brunch spot you're after, their menu won't disappoint. Other good local spots for brunch include Saltgrass and Middeys.
- 4 & 5 bedroom homes ready to move into this year
- A 56 acre estate set in 413 acres of mature parkland
- 26 minutes to London King's Cross from Oakwood Station
- Exclusive Lawn Club facilities: swimming pool, tennis courts & gym
- Influential schooling in the surrounding area
- Local golf club, equestrian centre and park activities
- Views of Daffodil Lawn
- Historic parkland setting
- Shaker-style kitchens and bathrooms
- Excellent commuter links via M25 and Oakwood station
- New Build Apartments phase
- 1 bedroom apartment
- Ground floor
- Est. Completion: Q3 20 - Q4 20
This development is a residential development in London EN4. It will comprise restored and new build homes and apartments set within the wider 320ha Trent Country Park.
- Communal garden
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Private garden
- Social space
- Tennis court
- Underfloor Heating
- Cockfosters Station (Stop A)0.2 miles
- Cockfosters Station0.2 miles
- Cockfosters Station (Stop B)0.2 miles
- Reservoir Road Bramley Road1.2 miles
- New Barnet1.8 miles
- Oakleigh Park2.4 miles
- Hadley Wood1.8 miles
- Grange Park2.8 miles
- Trent C of E Primary School0.3 miles
- Blue Planet Montessori Nursery School0.8 miles
- Danegrove Primary School1.3 miles
- Vita et Pax School1.4 miles