Old Street - 0.8 mi
This development brings 66 urban residences with fifth floor terrace. Raised on Hackney Road, the development is where it thrives against the backdrop of unabashed grit and understated elegance. Toned weathering steel frames span the façade of the building, with an architectural rhythmic grid designed to resist corrosion and abrasion. The metal repairs itself, constantly evolving - painted by the rain, bleached by the sun and sculpted by the wind.
The development’s weathering steel exterior is a key feature of the building’s character. Unusual for the road, it stands out from more muted neighbours. Constantly changing in tone, texture and shape, its urban character will continue to evolve.
The fifth floor landscaped garden terrace is a rare commodity; your lookout for long summer evenings in the open air without having to leave the comfort of home. Higher still, the tenth floor sky terrace is at the pinnacle of the development. Take in panoramic views of the City and Canary Wharf, while planters lining the edge create a sense of natural sanctuary.
The orange glow of the reception’s fireplace and weathered steel walls creates a warm, welcoming feel. The concierge provides added security and a friendly face to address residents’ queries and requests throughout the day. They can also receive and store deliveries to give you complete peace of mind.
The fully-equipped private residents’ gym is located on the fifth floor landscaped garden terrace. Enclosed, but still affording commanding views over the City and Docklands, there are also outside areas for yoga or fitness classes. It’s a rare convenience – no need to detour on the commute home.
- Dedicated specialist estate management team providing uniformed concierge service.
- Landscaped garden terrace on the fifth floor. The terrace will provide external seating, children’s play equipment and access to wifi.
- A fully-equipped residents’ gym located on the fifth floor roof terrace with stunning City & Docklands views.
- Tenth floor sky terrace and amenities.
- Residents’ screening room.
- A courtyard terrace at first floor level shall provide a place of relaxation and also links the two service cores of the development.
- Residents’ cycle parking facilities.
- Parcel store for oversized deliveries.
- Local car club membership for 3 years provided for each apartment.
The development has London’s entire transport network at its disposal. Liverpool Street’s Underground and Crossrail connections are within walking distance, while quick links to Waterloo, London Bridge and King’s Cross St Pancras bring the rest of the country and Europe within easy reach.
- Liverpool Street 12 mins
- Stratford 25 mins
- Kings Cross St Pancras 29 mins
- Waterloo 29 mins
- London Bridge 33 mins
- London City Airport 45 mins
- Heathrow Airport 1 hour
- Restaurants & Bars
- Museums & Galleries
- Outdoor Amenities
- Bespoke fitted cabinetry incorporating soft-closing doors, drawers, feature LED lighting and fully integrated waste receptacle.
- Composite stone worktop with mirrored splash back.
- Integrated stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap (single bowl to studios).
- High quality appliances to include:
- Induction hob.
- Integrated dishwasher (slimline to studios and one beds).
- Integrated full-height fridge freezer (under-counter to studios).
- Multi speed extractor hood.
- Freestanding combined washing machine/tumble dryer in utility room.
- Built-in wine cooler to some apartments
- All appliances to be Siemens or similar unless otherwise stated.
Bathrooms and ensuites
- Porcelain tile feature wall incorporating an integrated vanity unit with mirror fronted door, shelf and shaving socket.
- Contrasting ceramic tiles to bath and shower wall areas.
- White porcelain semi-recessed hand basin with mixer tap and composite stone vanity top.
- Within ensuites, a freestanding feature hand basin, mixer tap and framed mirror above.
- Enamelled steel bath with wall mounted shower head and glass shower screen.
- Feature framed shower screen to ensuites.
- Heated towel rail with timer control.
- Wall mounted dual flush WC with concealed cistern.
- Enhanced feature lighting to some apartments.
- High quality sanitary ware throughout.
- Entrance door and frame to be painted finish with solid core complete with multi-point locking system, high quality furniture including spyhole.
- Generous 2.60m floor to ceiling height in principal rooms.
- Walls and ceilings to be generally finished in white matt paint.
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms (and second bedrooms of three bed apartments) with handleless soft-close doors, a high level shelf and hanging rail.
- Oak engineered timber flooring to living room and kitchen.
- Enhanced end grain engineered timber flooring to all apartment entrances.
- Straight plank oak engineered timber flooring to hallways.
- Wool-mix carpet to bedrooms.
- Ceramic or porcelain tiled flooring to bathrooms.
- Internal doors to be painted, finished with high quality ironmongery.
Heating and cooling
- Each apartment is served by the development’s communal energy plant which provides low carbon metered heating and cooling.
- Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating to all living rooms and bedrooms.
- Independent electric underfloor heating to bathrooms.
- Comfort cooling to living rooms, master and second bedrooms.
- Video audio door entry system.
- White faced, slim line, switches and sockets.
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
- Wiring for TV, Sky+, satellite TV + and data connection to living room and master bedroom.
Balconies and terraces
- All apartments benefit from a private balcony or terrace.
- All balconies feature composite decking, glass balustrade, external lighting and are accessed via a glazed door.
- The reception located off Dawson Street shall be attended by the concierge who will provide the on-site point of contact for residents and visitors. The contemporary style of the lobby reflects the elements used within the external façades. A bespoke reception desk will be the main focal point with large stone and weathered steel feature walls.
- A seating lounge will provide a comfortable waiting area for residents and guests, centred around a feature stone fire place.
- An additional entrance is also available from Scawfell Street and its aesthetic design and style shall reflect the Dawson Street approach.
- Secure dedicated mailboxes for each apartment will be located in either lobby.
Security and peace of mind
- Key fob security entry into the development.
- CCTV surveillance to ground floor entrances and sensitive communal areas.
- Access to apartments via video door entry and electronic access to communal areas.
- Mains supply heat or smoke detectors to all apartments.
- Smoke detection to communal areas linked to the building management system.
- Sprinkler fire protection to all apartments.
- All apartments to benefit from a 10 year warranty from NHBC or similar reputable provider.
Contemporary materials are accented by russet hues. This is a calm reprieve from the abiding energy of the bustling streets below, buzzing markets and Hackney Road’s busy local life.
Warm, inviting and spacious, this is modern luxury embracing a refined urban aesthetic, but with an uncompromising urban spirit. Ceiling-high windows invite sunlight to flood the space, creating an almost tactile sense of warmth and welcome.
Modern design principles create an environment to live and thrive in - crafted and contemporary with distinct personality. Porcelain tile feature walls, enamelled steel baths and freestanding hand basins to the ensuites are subtle touches to make you feel completely at home.
Internal Crittall glass screens partition the studio space. Retaining maximum light throughout, they offer complete flexibility - the opportunity to divide your home your way. The apartments seem to invite you in, their high ceilings and large windows making them feel spacious, light and airy.
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Underfloor Heating
- Winter Garden
- Hoxton Station (Stop HG)0.1 miles
- Hoxton Station (Stop HF)0.2 miles
- Hoxton Station Geffrye Museum (Stop KN)0.3 miles
- Geffrye Museum (Stop WB)0.4 miles
- Hoxton0.6 miles
- Haggerston0.9 miles
- Shoreditch High Street0.8 miles
- Cambridge Heath0.7 miles
- Randal Cremer Primary School0.6 miles
- Sebright Primary School0.7 miles
- Virginia Primary School0.5 miles
- St Monica's RC Primary School, Hoxton0.6 miles