3 bedroom Apartment
Lambeth North - 0.4 mi
This spectacular landmark building is set across 36 levels and comprising a range of studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, as well as high level signature Penthouses. The development is perfectly positioned to enjoy the famous views of London’s iconic skyline.
The redevelopment of the site provides an exciting opportunity to establish successful urban design principles and create a vibrant new quarter, responding to its context and new developments around it to create a world-class environment for living, working and visiting.
The development brings together the world’s leading interior designers, fusing their distinctive styles to create an unrivalled design vision. Their aim is to bring together the pinnacle of design and build quality to the development, and to create one of the most desired and coveted new locations in the heart of London.
- Downing Street: 11 minutes walk
- St. James’s Park: 16 minutes walk
- Buckingham Palace: 19 minutes walk
Arts & Culture
- The Royal Festival Hall: 03 minutes walk
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre: 14 minutes walk
- Royal Opera House: 13 minutes walk
- The Old Vic: 04 minutes walk
- Somerset House: 10 minutes walk
- The National Gallery: 12 minutes walk
Food & Drink
- The Royal Festival Hall: 03 minutes walk
- OXO Tower Restaurant: 07 minutes walk
- Skylon: 01 minute walk
- Borough Market: 17 minutes walk
- The Ivy: 16 minutes walk
- Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill: 22 minutes walk
- Covent Garden: 13 minutes walk
- The City: 23 minutes walk
- Canary Wharf: 09 minutes by underground from Waterloo
- London School of Economics: 13 minutes walk
- Imperial College: 44 minutes walk
- St Thomas’ Hospital Medical School: 08 minutes walk
- University College London: 27 minutes walk
- King’s College: 11 minutes walk
- Public space
The development presents an opportunity to create a new destination which adds to the diversity of public realm on the South Bank and the capital. A series of public spaces, ideal for recreation and contemplation, will be complemented by art and events, providing a vibrant destination that adds to the rich cultural offering of the South Bank.
The concierge at this development will be on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services will include receiving deliveries and greeting visitors to booking restaurants and delivering food and gifts.
Retail and restaurants will provide residents with a choice of spaces to relax and meet friends and family. The Square will be the place to meet, greet and enjoy a definitive high class dining experience. Featuring boutique coffee shops, bars and outstanding restaurants. The best in speciality delicatessens, convenience retail stores, leisure, health and beauty will all be found at the development.
- Health, fitness and SPA
At lower ground level, the private, residents-only luxury health and fitness club offers residents a feature infinity pool, a gym and personal training area, tranquil treatment rooms and spacious changing facilities. A perfectly calm, serene environment in which to unwind and relax or energise and revitalise.
Fitted with custom designed modular cabinets with integrated appliances. Full height units finished in factory applied lacquer. Under counter doors/pull out units finished with solid acrylic panels and high level cupboard doors finished with feature anodised aluminium. All cupboards and pull out units to be handle free with appropriate touch opening and soft close mechanisms included. High level units include feature open recessed shelf with contrasting interior and tinted mirror back panel.
Work surface formed in a large format of Quartz technical stone with vertical return and preformed cut outs for induction hob, under mounted sink and taps. Sink and mixer tap finished in satin stainless steel.
Kitchens include island unit with raised cantilever breakfast bar in honed stone finish.
Electrical socket outlets and isolation panel concealed within units to the side of the main work surface to allow discreet connections for all surface mounted appliances. Splash back formed in honed stone in large format tiles with minimum joints. LED lighting included as a continuous strip below wall cabinets and integrated into unit design as appropriate.
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Underfloor Heating
- St Thomas Hospital (Stop E)351 ftles
- St Thomas Hospital (Stop D)0.7 miles
- County Hall (Stop F)0.3 miles
- St Thomas' Hospital A & E Department (Stop C)1.1 miles
- Waterloo Railway Station0.6 miles
- Waterloo Station0.5 miles
- London Waterloo East0.8 miles
- Charing Cross1.5 miles
- Oasis Academy Johanna0.5 miles
- Westminster Abbey Choir School1.3 miles
- Walnut Tree Walk Primary School1.0 miles
- St Matthew's CE Primary School1.3 miles