1 bedroom Apartment
Camden Town - 0.2 mi
Designed with you in mind, this development will enhance this already thriving community, providing new local amenities, greenery and architectural design features that complement the surrounding area. Return home to an open, spacious courtyard, carefully considered for pedestrians with uncluttered access to the selected retailers located on the ground floor.
You’ll discover this development on a tranquil, residential, cobbled street, around the corner from the famous Regent’s Canal, in the centre of one of the most iconic places to live in London. The soul of the borough is created by the people, the colours, the sounds, the music scene, the fashion culture, and the buzz of the market.
The area around your new home is alive with an eclectic mix of shops, eateries, bars and nightlife. Yet, should you need to venture further afield, it couldn’t be easier with Camden Town Underground (Zone 2) and Camden Road Overground (Zone 2) a few minutes’ walk away.
The streets of Camden are also filled with places to tempt your taste buds, while the choice of good schools is also extensive, with several within easy reach.
For those moments when you need to escape, there’s plenty of green open spaces to enjoy nearby. Either head to Primrose Hill or take in the natural beauty of Regent’s Park.
- Feel part of a unique community – there are countless shops, eateries, bars and attractions nearby, but it’s the neighbourhood’s vibrancy created by the local music scene, fashion culture and market that makes it so distinctive.
- Enjoy excellent connectivity – from Camden Town Underground you can be in Trafalgar Square in 11 minutes, Oxford Circus in three stops, and if you’re travelling to Europe on the Eurostar, St. Pancras International is only two stops away.
- Go from vibrancy to tranquillity – Regent’s Park with its 400 acres of green open spaces, and Primrose Hill with its breath-taking views, are both a gentle stroll from home.
- Be close to a good education – there’s a wide choice of schools for all ages within reach, plus simple access to the City’s many higher-education institutions for older students.
- Live in a thoughtfully-designed home – everything about the development has been carefully considered, from the open courtyard to the bright, airy and spacious living areas.
The local area section shows you useful information specifically set within a local proximity to your chosen development. This ranges from things to do, local amenities, school options and transport links.
Music, nightlife, shopping, dining - it's all on your doorstep when you buy one of these prestigious properties in Camden. This vibrant area of London is home to iconic music venues, which have shaped the scene over the past few decades. The area has also influenced fashion and culture, making it an international destination. Close to the iconic Camden Market, enjoy everything from antiques to vintage clothes, plus street food from every culture. At Camden Lock enjoy some of London’s most colourful shopping and live entertainment.
You are not far from bars, restaurants, quirky cafés, shops and transport links into Central London. You’re also not far from some of London’s best attractions, with London Zoo and Regent’s Park close to home.
There’s a wide choice of good schools for all ages with easy reach; Primrose Hill Primary School and Richard Cobden Primary School were rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, with St Michael’s CofE Primary School receiving a ‘Good’ rating. For secondary education, you’ll find Regent High School and North Bridge Preparatory School offering private schooling for 2 – 18 year olds.
- Camden Town Underground (6 minute walk)
- Camden Road Overground (10 minute walk)
- Tottenham Court Road (13 minutes)
- Kings Cross St Pancras (17 minutes)
Below you will find the specification for your chosen development. This includes general specifications about the home you are looking at, as well as more specific sections such as the Kitchen or Bathroom area. These may vary across different developments.
- Amtico flooring throughout (except to bedrooms, bathrooms and ensuites)
- Downlights with dimmers to reception/kitchen/bedroom areas
- Pre-wired for intruder alarm
- Mains-connected smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Master telephone point in store cupboard
- USB charging points to reception, kitchen and bedrooms
- Polished chrome ironmongery throughout
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Walls and ceilings decorated in matt emulsion with gloss white woodwork
- Light fitting to terrace/balcony
- TV/FM/SAT/Telephone socket outlet to reception
- Video entry phone to hallway
- Grey gloss handleless wall and base units
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Continuous glass splashback
- Light granite worktops with drainer grooves
- Under counter LED strip lighting wall units
- Stainless steel undermounted sink
- Integrated Miele oven, hob and microwave
- Integrated Bosch appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Integrated Smeg cooker hood
- Amtico flooring
- Downlighters with white light LED bulbs
- Integrated wine cooler
- White sanitaryware with Vileroy and Boch semi-recessed counter top basin
- Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower set
- Frameless glass shower screens (where provided)
- Full height grey porcelain tiles to walls and floors
- Underfloor heating
- Perlo chrome heated towel rail
- Heated and illuminated LED mirrored cabinet with shaver socket and touch sensitive power switch and heated demister pads
- Downlighters with white light LED bulbs
- Chrome TV socket
- Secondary telephone socket to master bedroom
Living areas have been designed to provide a bright and airy environment in which to relax. The neutral palette provides a blank canvas, allowing you to add your own particular style.
Polished fixtures and fittings guarantee a consistent, high-quality finish in every room. The contemporary, stylish soft grey kitchens with light granite worktops and integrated appliances ensures an elegant and streamlined finish to the workspace. Many apartments include private outdoor space in the form of a terrace or balcony with extra height doors that let the light stream in.
Designed with you in mind, the development will enhance this already thriving community, providing new local amenities, greenery and architectural design features that complement the surrounding area. Return home to an open, spacious courtyard, carefully considered for pedestrians with uncluttered access to the selected retailers located on the ground floor.
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Camden High Street (Stop CX)0.1 miles
- Kentish Town Road Camden Town (Stop L)0.2 miles
- Camden Town Station (Stop X)0.3 miles
- Camden Town Station (Stop Z1)0.2 miles
- Camden Road0.5 miles
- Kentish Town West0.9 miles
- Kentish Town1.0 miles
- London Euston1.1 miles
- North Bridge House - Prep School Regent's Park0.9 miles
- Primrose Hill Primary School0.6 miles
- St Michael's CE Primary School0.6 miles
- Holy Trinity & St Silas C of E Primary School0.7 miles