3 bedroom Apartment
Canary Wharf - 0.8 mi
This spectacular project is a brand new development in London’s Docklands, comprising a total of 642 private apartments divided across five residential buildings, along with a leisure complex. Once complete, the development will provide a vast range of highly-specified studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments along with eight exceptional penthouse apartments.
The spectacular project is a brand new development in London’s Docklands, comprising a total of 642 private apartments divided across five residential buildings, along with a leisure complex. Once complete, the development will provide a vast range of highly-specified studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments along with eight exceptional penthouse apartments. This will be the height of luxury living and exclusivity just minutes from Canary Wharf – the booming financial centre of London.
The focal point of this development will be the magnificent Tower, set to offer 297 exquisite apartments, arranged over 42-storeys and boasting breathtaking panoramic views from the upper floors. This all-private tower is set to be a dramatic new landmark within E14, whilst the leisure complex will include a “Residents' Club” with a proposed library, concierge, gym and spa, business suites and cinema. Residents of this extraordinary address will also benefit from opulent reception foyers.
- A new London landmark
- Exclusive lifestyle facilities
- Proposed “Residents' Club”
Residents of the development will be conveniently placed to explore all that Canary Wharf has to offer. Situated in the centre of the West India Docks, Canary Wharf is the thriving centre of the London Docklands and has a fantastic array of shops, restaurants, bars and parks. A showcase of modern convenience, entertainment and style, Canary Wharf far exceeds its reputation as the financial centre of London. Encompassing over 97 acres of sky-high architecture, global headquarters and an advanced infra-structure to match, it is no wonder that the district has amassed one of the most prestigious lists of banks and financial institutions seen anywhere in the world.
Living in E14 is convenient with excellent transport links across the city. The London Docklands is connected to Central London to the west and Stratford to the north by Jubilee line. In addition, fast riverboats provide a regular and scenic connection to Central London piers. The DLR connects Canary Wharf to Stratford in the north, Greenwich and Lewisham in the south, Beckton and Woolwich in the east and the City of London in the west. Canary Wharf is set to benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2021, with an estimated 25m passengers expected to use the station every year.
- Walk to Canary Wharf station - 10 Minutes
- DLR Canary Wharf station Bank station - 11 Minutes
- Tube Canary Wharf station Green Park station - 13 Minutes
- Tube Canary Wharf station Bond Street station - 15 Minutes
- Crossrail Canary Wharf station Paddington station - 16 Minutes
- Crossrail Canary Wharf station Heathrow Central station - 39 Minutes
- Matt satin white painted walls and smooth ceilings.
- Satin white finish door linings, architraves and skirtings.
- Extended height internal doors.
- Brushed stainless steel door furniture including lever door handles with square shaft and rose.
- Brushed metal switch and socket plates.
- Programmable mood lighting to principal living area and all bedrooms.
- Colour video security entry phone system.
- Recessed LED downlighting with white bezels.
- Thermostatically controlled central heating via flat panelled radiators with additional comfort cooling to living/dining areas and all bedrooms.
- Pressurised hot and cold water supplies.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Sonos Play 1 wireless multi-room speaker technology.
- Amtico click black walnut flooring.
- Two tone designer kitchen units with dark grey base level finish, white matt finish to wall units, all with soft close and concealed handles.
- Stone worktop with full height ice white glass splashback.
- Smeg stainless steel fully integrated electric appliances to include:
– Single low level oven
– 4 ring ceramic hob
– Cooker hood
– Washer/dryer (freestanding if within utility cupboard)
– Hot water steam tap
– Microwave with grill
- Stainless steel bowl and a half under-mounted sink with monobloc mixer tap and grooved worktop drainer.
- Low energy wall unit under lighting.
- Centralised appliance isolator switch panel.
Note: Studio kitchen may not incorporate a full suite of appliances.
- Amtico click black walnut flooring.
- Bespoke entertainment unit to living/dining area providing low level cupboard space and bookcase storage above. Studios to receive a double sided TV unit with swivel TV feature between bed space and lounge seating area.
- Sonos Playbar within entertainment unit providing hi-fi quality sound and wireless music streaming (subject to subscription).
- TV socket set to living room (Sky+) subject to subscription. All TV socket sets to include digital radio and terrestrial sockets.
- Telephone socket to living/dining area.
- 40-50” LED smart TV.
- Large format porcelain Caesar Mud floor tiling and Caesar Rope fully tiled walls.
- Electric mat underfloor warming.
- Walnut veneer framed recess with mirrored cabinet, mirror and feature downlight.
- Shaver socket.
- White bathroom suite featuring shower tray or steel bath as appropriate, WC, concealed dual flush cistern and semi-recessed basin.
- Mixer tap, bottle trap, cistern push plate, thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer diverter.
- Coloured glass bath panel.
- Concealed plumbing fixed chrome square shower head over bath and in shower enclosure with low level hose and handset.
- Chrome plated thermostatic electric heated towel rail.
- Clear glass frameless bath screen/shower enclosure.
- Tile vision LCD TV to master en-suite of 2 & 3 bed apartments.
- Quality oatmeal coloured carpet with underlay.
- Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe with part mirrored white high gloss doors to all bedrooms.
- TV socket set to all bedrooms (Sky) subject to subscription. All TV socket sets to include digital radio and terrestrial sockets.
- Telephone extension socket to all bedrooms.
Apartment Hallway and Landing
- Amtico click black walnut flooring.
- Audio/visual entryphone system connected to communal entrance door.
- Interior designed and art deco styled opulent double height reception foyer.
- Taxi and valet parking drop-off point.
- Three high speed passenger lifts to all apartment levels and lower ground parking.
- 24 hour concierge.
- Secure underground parking within development (at additional cost).
- Residents private cinema.
- Access to exclusive lifestyle and recreational facilities within Club hub (subject to additional cost and independent operator conditions)
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Valet Parking Service
- Mastmakers Road (Stop V)0.4 miles
- Mastmakers Road (Stop A)0.4 miles
- Heron Quays0.5 miles
- Marsh Wall Heron Quay (Stop V)0.2 miles
- Limehouse1.7 miles
- Canada Water4.8 miles
- Surrey Quays5.3 miles
- Rotherhithe4.6 miles
- Seven Mills Primary School0.2 miles
- Arnhem Wharf Primary School0.4 miles
- Redriff Primary School5.6 miles
- Cyril Jackson Primary School (South Building)0.9 miles