2 bedroom Apartment
Caledonian Road Station - 1.0 mi
This development is home to 103 spacious studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Within its playful arches, there is space for every pace of life. The character of the development is unique. It is sophisticated yet playful, modern yet timeless, with an array of irregular arches which reimagine the area’s architectural heritage.
This development is your ideal city base – a sophisticated address when you can take life at your pace. King’s Cross has been transformed, forming a new neighbourhood which celebrates the area’s rich history while creating a world-class residential, commercial and cultural hub. The development is home to 103 spacious studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Within its playful arches, there is space for every pace of life. The character of the development is unique. It is sophisticated yet playful, modern yet timeless, with an array of irregular arches which reimagine the area’s architectural heritage.
Completing Autumn 2022.
Overlooking the grassy lawns of Lewis Cubitt Park and a stone’s throw from Coal Drops Yard, the development stands in the centre of King’s Cross.
- A true urban oasis
At the heart of the building, the development reveals a beautiful courtyard and tranquil feature. Surrounded by gently curved arches, it’s an inner sanctuary where you can relax and unwind. Private terraces bring a touch of greenery to different levels of the building, and balconies and a communal tenth-floor roof terrace offer far-reaching views across the city. The tenth-floor features an exclusive fitness space equipped with exercise bikes, weights and mats, for residents to use at their leisure.
The development has a secure entrance lobby and 24-hour concierge for added peace of mind.
The resident’s lounge is a stylish space for meeting, working and entertaining, while the tenth-floor terrace offers outstanding views across the city.
Exclusive to residents, the fitness space is equipped with weights, static bikes and exercise mats.
Finished to a high standard with rich materials and unique features, the interiors benefit from an attention to detail that’s evident in every room. The apartments offer the ideal backdrop to city life, from relaxing at the end of a long day to entertaining friends.
- World-class retail
Designed by architect Thomas Heatherwick, Coal Drops Yard is a unique shopping and dining hub, home to everything from global names like Nike and Samsung, to one-of-a kind independent brands.
- Arts & culture
Theatres, cinemas, live music, art and fashion – King’s Cross has it all and more. It’s a creative melting pot of events and entertainment, offering countless opportunities to enrich everyday life.
- The great outdoors
The development is surrounded by public areas and parks, landscaped gardens and green spaces. Re-energise in Lewis Cubitt Park, enjoy the fountains of Granary Square, or take a stroll along the picturesque Regent’s Canal.
- A six-sided perimeter block arranged around an internal courtyard, with two towers of eleven and fifteen storeys, with an intermediate shoulder four storeys high.
- Arcaded at the top and base of the building with Bézier curved arches.
- At street level the double-height arcade connects the exterior to the internal courtyard with water feature.
- Each core has two passenger lifts, featuring black stained oak, terrazzo floors and subtle brass details.
Lift lobbies and communal hallways
- Lift lobbies are timber clad with bespoke brass signage.
- Communal corridors feature carpeted floors with exposed concrete lift walls.
Balconies and terraces
- Where featured, balconies are either recessed or bolt on.
- A select number of apartments benefit from private terraces and a communal landscaped roof terrace is featured on the tenth-floor.
Entrance lobby and residents’ lounge
- A double-height, vaulted entrance lobby features terrazzo floors, warm brass tones and sophisticated black stained oak.
- A comfortable, furnished residents’ lounge offers a relaxed and flexible space, with generous seating and tables, overlooking the central tranquility pool.
- Bespoke integrated post boxes sit within the main lobby.
Bedrooms & bathrooms
Wardrobes and joinery
- In all bedrooms, wardrobes are integrated and full height with a matte lacquer finish, soft close doors and recessed timber handles.
- Floor to ceiling tiles, with a feature tile wrapping either the shower or the vanity unit.
- Terrazzo vanities, with an inset basin, are formed of marble fragments. Above is an oversized, circular wall-mounted mirror with integrated storage and back lighting.
- Large-format porcelain floor tiles and wall-mounted heated towel rails.
- All bathrooms fitted with high-quality brushed stainless-steel brassware.
- Master ensuites have walk-in showers and main bathrooms have baths.
All appliances are Siemens unless stated and include:
- Microwave (in two and three-bedroom apartments)
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Washer dryer.
Flooring & doors
- Engineered oak floors throughout, except bathrooms.
- Large format porcelain tiles to bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Black stained oak entrance door and frame, with brass accents including door number, spyhole and entry bell plate.
- Doors feature external pin light illumination.
- Internal doors and frames in matte lacquer with high-quality brushed stainless-steel hardware.
Heating & cooling
- Comfort cooling is included in the main living space in all studio and one-bedroom apartments.
- Two and three-bedroom apartments have comfort cooling in the reception rooms and master bedrooms.
- Thermostatically controlled under-floor heating to all rooms.
Electrical & lighting
- All visible plates, sockets, TV and data outlets in white powder coated metal to suit wall and surface finishes.
Telephone, data systems and AV
- Television (terrestrial and Sky+) media points to reception rooms and master bedrooms.
Home automation and lighting
- Home automation system within each apartment controls lighting, heating, and comfort cooling (where applicable).
- Residents are also able to access these controls via an application on a mobile device.
- Video intercom linked to the main building entrance located in a central location within each apartment.
- Linear lighting detail to the underside of wall-mounted kitchen cabinets.
- Internal lighting to all bedroom wardrobes.
Personal safety and security
- Main building’s entrance controlled via video intercom system and monitored via CCTV.
- Fire detection system to all apartments and communal areas.
- Fire suppression system to all apartments.
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Spectacular view
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Underfloor Heating
- Randell's Road (Stop B)0.3 miles
- Copenhagen Street York Way (Stop E)0.4 miles
- Yorkway Kings Place (Stop C)0.4 miles
- Chenies Place0.9 miles
- London King's Cross1.1 miles
- London St Pancras International0.9 miles
- St Pancras International0.9 miles
- Estación de Saint Pancras1.0 miles
- Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children0.6 miles
- Elliot Foundation0.3 miles
- Copenhagen Primary School0.6 miles
- Edith Neville Primary School1.0 miles