3 bedroom Penthouse
King's Cross St. Pancras - 0.7 mi
This development offers apartments of the highest quality, finish and specification. All have bespoke kitchens and bathrooms with custom made brassware and concrete basins, poured resin floors and the latest in home automation.
The development's architecture is anything but ordinary; it piques the curiosity of all who see it. Part of the architects’ vision is that the building’s façade should appear alive and responsive to passers-by; it will shift and change constantly as the people who live within it adjust their view.
Most of its 145 residences have generous private balconies or terraces with views across the capital. Full height triple-glazing emphasises this panoramic living alongside folding, perforated screens peppered across the façade for privacy and protection from the sun.
The development lobby displays extraordinary attention to detail in its integration of the building’s industrial heritage with contemporary design and style. A 24-hour concierge team operates from a bespoke desk made in natural stone, while polished concrete floors with brass inlay, a sweeping spiral staircase and feature light sculpture introduce guests to the drama of the interior.
Apartments benefit from a stunning canalside location, breathtaking communal roof gardens, and an array of amenities elegantly furnished and dressed. Amenities include spa and gym, residents' lounge and a sophisticated entertainment suite including private dining room and catering kitchen, a 14-person screening room, with an adjacent elegant games room, for use before or after the show.
It is an amazing world. A place brimming with international flavours; of shops and bustling squares; of concerts and community; a place to potter, a place to enjoy. A place connected by canal, of galleries and gardens, of homes and families — a place to live, a place to love.
With its canalside location, the development feels like a sanctuary of calm in the urban environment, yet it’s also the best-connected development in London.
Its central position offers residents quick access to international, national and local transport links. Travelling within the city, the UK, Europe or further afield is as simple as walking out of your front door. Eurostar connections place mainland Europe just under two hours from St Pancras International. The newly restored, Grade I listed King’s Cross station is pivotal for train travel throughout the UK, with other key transport hubs — Euston, Paddington, Victoria and Waterloo — only 15 minutes away or less. The development is perfectly positioned for London’s important cultural, business and shopping destinations including Bloomsbury, the City, Bond Street and Canary Wharf.
- Landscaped residents’ rooftop garden
- External central courtyard with reflective pool and viewing platform
- Business suite, lounge and bookable conference room
- Residents’ entertainment suite with bar, private dining room, catering facilities and 14-seat screening room
- Residents’ gym with bookable studio
- Residents’ spa complete with hydro pool, steam room and sauna
- 24-hour concierge and porterage
- Secure bicycle storage
- Impressive ground floor double-height residents’ lobby with bespoke spiral staircase, high quality finishes and feature artwork
- Large glazed frontage and cantilevering canopy
- Bespoke natural stone concierge desk
- Comfortable waiting area for guests
- Integrated post boxes
Lift Lobbies/Communal Hallways
- Poured resin floors with brass inlays and decorative metal balustrade lining the atria
- Glazed lift lobbies with views into the central courtyard
- Two passenger lifts serve each core and all residential floors from basement
- A separate set of car lifts provide vehicular access to the basement from ground level
- A separate cycle lift provides access to the basement from the ground floor
- One car parking space, bicycle space and secure storage unit with power and lighting provided within the basement.
- Security fob access control to all building entrances, car park and lifts
- Video entry control to building entrance through home automation system
- Mains supply smoke or heat detectors
- Zoned water sprinklers to all apartments
- CCTV surveillance to all public areas
Peace of Mind
- Uniformed 24-hour concierge and security
- All apartments benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty
- Lease expires on 31 December 2267
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Underfloor Heating
- Yorkway Kings Place (Stop C)1 ftles
- Copenhagen Street York Way (Stop E)36 ftles
- Goods Way (Stop D)0.1 miles
- Randell's Road (Stop B)0.1 miles
- London King's Cross0.7 miles
- London St Pancras International0.5 miles
- St Pancras International0.5 miles
- Estación de Saint Pancras0.6 miles
- Elliot Foundation407 ftles
- Copenhagen Primary School0.3 miles
- Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children0.3 miles
- Winton Primary School0.9 miles