2 bedroom Apartment for sale
Dagenham Heathway - 1.7 mi
A brand new collection of one and two bedroom Shared Ownership homes, ideal for first time buyers – close to leafy nature yet perched on the edge of London. The development is a collection of one and two bedroom homes arranged in an elegantly curving contemporary block over five storeys. Every apartment has a private outdoor space and comes with a parking space, while each resident has access to a private landscaped communal garden situated in the centre of the block.
A brand new collection of one and two bedroom Shared Ownership homes, ideal for first time buyers – close to leafy nature yet perched on the edge of London.
Rainham, in the London Borough of Havering, is a recently revitalised neighbourhood that has blossomed into a thriving community of residents, both existing and new. Thanks to Shared Ownership you have the chance to be a part of this exciting final piece of the puzzle. Whether you’re a couple looking for your first base, a young family needing space to grow, or a long-time local wanting to stay, the development has everything you need to move right in – and simply start living.
The development can be found between four train stations; Dagenham Heathway and Dagenham East, both on the District Line, to the north, and Dagenham Dock and Rainham, C2C, to the south.
A new railway station, provisionally called Beam Park Station and located on the opposite side of New Road, is projected to open in May 2022 and will make access to the C2C rail line even more convenient for home-owners at this development.
Hornchurch, Romford, Leigh-on-Sea and Southend are all within 40 minutes’ drive and with private parking available for apartment, all these destinations are in easy reach.
- Low energy pendant lighting throughout, with chrome 4-bar track light in kitchen
- Heat Interface Unit (HIU) system with wall mounted programmable thermostat
- Private outdoor space in the form of a terrace or balcony to most apartments
- Polished chrome ironmongery throughout Mid/light grey carpet to living room, bedrooms and hallways
- Porcelain tiled kitchen and bathroom floors
- 12 year New Home Warranty
- BT “Fibre to the Home” installed (separate subscription required)
- BT point
- Future provision of SKY Q (subscription required)
- Symphony kitchen from Colorado range, in dark oak, and ‘Alaska’ white worktop and upstand
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Integrated Zanussi oven and four ring hob
- Brushed stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- One and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Under unit LED strip lighting
- Built in white wardrobes to master bedrooms
- TV points
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & WC’S
- Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles
- White bathroom suite including back to wall WC with concealed cistern, hand basin and bath
- Overbath shower with thermostatic mixer for hand held shower hose and bath-filler to bathrooms
- Seperate shower cubicles to en-suites in duplex apartments
- Shaver socket
- Chrome towel rail
- Smoke detectors
- Secured by Design
- Dedicated parking space
There is so much to see and do in the local area. Rainham’s historic town centre includes the beautiful Rainham Hall, a redbrick Queen Anne styled mansion owned by the National Trust, while the nearby Norman church dates back to 1170 – the borough’s oldest building.
As well as Rainham and Hornchurch’s many independent shops, and local retail spots like Romford’s Liberty shopping centre with high-street staples, Westfield Stratford City, Lakeside and Bluewater are only a short drive away – all the hottest brands at your fingertips.
There are some tasty local eateries including Kusadasi Taverna (Turkish), Dragon Inn (Chinese) and Chilli Tree (Indian). For a Sunday drive and some great country pub grub try The Orange Tree or the Top Oak near Romford, while Barracuda in Upminster is well worth the pilgrimage for posh fish and chips.
And when it comes to local green space, you’re spoilt for choice: just up the road, Beam Valley Country Park is a 180-acre nature reserve teeming with wildlife. Nearby, recently reopened Rainham Marshes, part of the ancient Thames Estuary landscape, is a vast haven for birds to be explored by bike or foot. Choose your own adventure.
- Bicycle Parking
- Business Lounge
- Chill out space
- Communal garden
- Court yard
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Podium Garden
- Private (guarded) area
- Private garden
- Reception services
- Roof terrace
- Secured (gated) area
- Shopping Mall
- Social space
- Tennis court
- Turkish Hammam
- Dagenham East Station 1.9 mi
- Dagenham Heathway 1.7 mi
In partnership with Bankrate