1 bedroom Apartment for sale
Edgware Road - 0.4 mi
Situated moments from the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice, this project comprises a range of apartments situated around private landscaped gardens. Residents will enjoy first-class facilities including a 24-hour concierge, private cinema room, pool, gym and spa.
Situated moments from the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice, this development comprises a range of apartments situated around private landscaped gardens. Residents will enjoy first-class facilities including a 24-hour concierge, private cinema room, pool, gym and spa.
- Manhattan, 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments
- Excellent transport connections, Zone 1
- 24 hour concierge
- Pool, spa, gym, cinema room & private gardens
Residents will enjoy convenient high-frequency travel from Edgware Road station, a mere one-minute walk from the development. Paddington station is a short walk away and, as well as direct links to Heathrow Airport, it is also one of the stations on the new Crossrail Elizabeth line.
The apartments have been thoughtfully designed with spacious open plan interiors that elegantly flow into each other for entertaining and relaxing. Homes boast sophisticated design, sleek finishing and clean lines complemented by a rich colour palette of matte gold, creams and dark wood.
Residents will benefit from an array of first class facilities including a 24 hour concierge service, residents' lounge, private dining room, cinema room, swimming pool, and state of the art gymnasium.
A general right to park within the managed CCTV-monitored parking area is available by separate negotiation.
The beautifully crafted and innovative architecture will capture the spirit and character of nearby period buildings, reinterpreting the values of mansion block living into homes designed for the 21st century.
- Porelain splash back with stone effect
- Composite stone work surfaces
- Fully integrate appliances including a hob and a single oven with pyrolytic cleaning
- Chilled wine / drinks cabinet to selected apartments
- Engineered timber flooring to match living space
- Low energy LED lighting. Dimmer switches to living rooms and bedrooms
- Master switch to turn all lighting off in apartment
- Under cabinet lighting to kitchen
- Wiring only for motorised blinds/blind boxes to the living room
- 5 amp lighting sockets for connecting table and floor lamps in reception room and bedrooms
The development comprises a range of apartments situated in a Central London Zone 1 location. It is close to the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice and also benefits from excellent transport connections.
- Communal garden
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Park & Riverside walk
- Social space
- Edgware Road 0.4 mi
- Warwick Avenue Station 0.6 mi
- Paddington 1.0 mi
- Royal Oak Station 1.1 mi
- Maida Vale Station 0.8 mi
- Baker Street Station 1.0 mi
- Lancaster Gate 1.2 mi
- St. John's Wood 1.1 mi
- Marble Arch 1.0 mi
- Bayswater 1.4 mi
- Queensway 1.6 mi
- Westbourne Park 1.8 mi
- Regent's Park Station 1.5 mi
- Bond Street 1.6 mi
- Kilburn Park Station 1.4 mi
- Great Portland Street 1.5 mi
- Notting Hill Gate 1.9 mi
- Swiss Cottage 2.5 mi
- Oxford Circus Underground Station 1.9 mi
- Warren Street Station 2.1 mi
In partnership with Bankrate