2 bedroom Apartment for sale
Walthamstow Central - 1.2 mi
The development occupies a corner site fronting both Church Road and Tallack Road, with access to the apartments via Tallack Road. All apartments include a balcony or terrace, whilst the townhouses boast both private gardens and second floor terrace space. Residents will enjoy exclusive access to a roof terrace garden on the fifth floor, whilst landscaped courtyard gardens are also be available for communal use.
Located in regenerating Leyton, this development will feature 38 highly-specified one, two and three bedroom apartments together with two luxurious three bedroom townhouses. All apartments will include a balcony or terrace, whilst the townhouses will boast both private gardens and second floor terrace space. Residents of Core C will enjoy exclusive access to a roof terrace garden on the fifth floor, whilst landscaped courtyard gardens will also be available for communal use.
- New-build development in London’s Zone 3
- Modern apartments and luxurious townhouses
- Balcony, terrace or garden to each home
- 15 minutes’ walk from Lea Bridge station
The development will be within easy reach of numerous road, rail and Tube links. Lea Bridge station is a 15 minute walk away and offers direct services into Stratford, connecting to Tube, DLR, Overground and Crossrail services. Additionally, the development is a 30 minute walk from both Central line connections at Leyton station and Victoria line connections at Walthamstow Central station.
The development will occupy a corner site fronting both Church Road and Tallack Road, with access to the apartments via Tallack Road. Private parking (available by separate negotiation) will be located at the back of the development with provision for disabled parking bays, whilst selected apartments will have private entrances fronting Tallack Road. Secure cycle storage will also be available.
Boasting fast and direct access to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City, Leyton is minutes away from buzzing recreational options. Leyton is a district that continues to see significant regeneration as the focal point of London shifts to the east. The area boasts comprehensive brand name shopping, retail parks, expansive parkland, fine educational facilities and a superb transport infrastructure.
- Oak colour amtico click flooring.
- White matt emulsion finish to walls & ceilings.
- Oak veneer faced vertical grain internal doors with brushed stainless steel door furniture.
- All apartments and townhouses with balcony, terrace or terrace garden.
- Brushed metal switch and socket plates.
- Low energy LED recessed downlights throughout.
- Communal heating system with flat panelled radiators.
- Video entryphone security.
- TV socket set cabled to enable Sky + (subject to subscription), terrestrial digital TV and FM radio.
- Telephone and USB sockets.
- Dimmer lighting control.
- Large format porcelein floor tiling, emulsion finish walls.
- Heating and hot water heat exchanger.
- Designer kitchen units with tobacco wood coloured base units and off white lacquered wall units, all with concealed handles.
- Mid brown coloured stone worktop.
- White glass splashback up to underside of wall units.
- Integrated appliances to include:
- - Electric oven
- - Microwave
- - 4 ring ceramic hob
- - Cooker hood
- - Full height fridge/freezer
- - Dishwasher
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl undermounted sink with square profiled tap and grooved worktop drainer.
- LED strip underlighting to wall units.
- Centralised appliance switch panel.
SHOWER ROOM (AND BATHROOM)
- Large format porcelain floor and wall tiling.
- Stone vanity top with concealed plumbing (where possible).
- Bespoke timber veneered vanity unit with glass shelves, mirrored doors and feature lighting.
- Shaver socket.
- White sanitaryware.
- Chrome plated square profile taps, shower mixer, fixed and hand held shower attachments.
- Chrome plated square profile heated towel rail.
- Clear glass frameless shower enclosure and door.
- Bespoke coloured glass bath panel.
- Beige tone fully fitted carpet.
- TV socket set cabled to enable connection to Sky+ in living area (subject to subscription), terrestrial digital TV and FM radio.
- Floor to ceiling wardrobe with white finish sliding doors to master bedroom.
- Telephone extension socket.
- Dimmer lighting control.
- Fully tiled communal entrance foyer.
- Carpeted lift lobbies, stairs and common corridors.
- Private residents’ lifts serving all apartment levels.
- Low energy wall lighting.
- Secure cycle store.
- Provision for disabled parking bays.
- Communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
- Communal roof garden for apartment owners in core C
- Bicycle Parking
- Communal garden
- Roof terrace
- Walthamstow Central 1.2 mi
- Leyton 1.5 mi
- Leytonstone 2.3 mi
- Blackhorse Road 1.8 mi
In partnership with Bankrate