3 bedroom Penthouse for sale
It is located in one of London's most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich and comprises of four distinct neighbourhoods, integrated seamlessly into one community.
The development is located in one of London's most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich and comprises of four distinct neighbourhoods, integrated seamlessly into one community.
- Located in zone 3
- On-site Kidbrooke station
- Only 16 minutes from London Bridge
- New train station facilities forthcoming
- Brand new Sainsbury's and Young's Pub & Dining
- Surrounded by over 86 acres of open parkland
The development Centre has it all: pick up your everyday essentials from the Sainsbury's Local supermarket, lounge in the local coffee shop or enjoy British classics at The Depot pub & dining. There's much more to come including the opening of Pure Gym.
Regular trains from the on-site Kidbrooke Station to London Bridge (in 16 mins), Waterloo East (19 mins), Charing Cross (25 mins) and Victoria Stations (28 mins). Trains also connect to Lewisham, providing DLR to Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Stratford and London City Airport.
The development provides 86 acres of new parkland and open space, where you'll soon find your favourite spots for a walk, ride or run. The waterways of Cator Park in particular make the development a landmark destination. As a haven for wildlife, these diverse habitats have been protected in partnership with London Wildlife Trust.
A sense of wellbeing is all part of the lifestyle at this development. You will have access to a residents' only gym as well as a 24 hour Concierge, which offers services from accepting home deliveries to greeting visitors.
- Matte black finish door handles throughout
- Amtico flooring to living area, hallway and kitchen
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Windows pre-finished white internally
- White painted internal doors
- Individually designed layouts
- Full height tiled splashback
- Handle free door
- Matte finish monobloc tap
- SMEG black glass ceramic hob
- Communal garden
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Park & Riverside walk
In partnership with Bankrate