2 bedroom Penthouse for sale
It is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, sitting at the heart of Woolwich, which is rapidly emerging as one of London's bright spots; occupying prime location along the River Thames and offering a buzzing retail hub.
This development is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, sitting at the heart of Woolwich, which is rapidly emerging as one of London's bright spots; occupying prime location along the River Thames and offering a buzzing retail hub. With a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station, an on-site Thames Clipper Pier, plus the National Rail and DLR stations only 300m away, the development is one of the best connected developments in South East London.
The development is a superb riverside destination situated near the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. With 5,000 new homes plus restaurants, bars, retails outlets and leisure facilities, all complemented by parks, beautiful riverside walks, and a rich history, it is truly is a sustainable new community that offers sensational Thames-side living.
- Crossrail: The forthcoming on-site Crossrail Elizabeth Line will offer dramatically reduced journey times to Canary Wharf (08 mins), Liverpool Street (14 mins), Bond Street (22 mins) and even Heathrow (50 mins).
- Trains: National Rail and DLR stations just 300m away from the development providing easy and direct access to the city of London and beyond for example, London City Airport (07 mins), Greenwich (14 mins), London Bridge (23 mins), Canary Wharf (19 mins), and London Charing Cross (29 mins).
- Air: London City Airport is only a short journey away (07 mins via DLR) from the development, with frequent journeys to Europe (Paris 1hr 35 mins) and beyond (New York 7 hrs 30 mins).
- Boat: The Thames Clipper riverboat service can be used from the on-site Woolwich Arsenal Pier providing direct routes to Greenwich (15-20 mins), Canary Wharf (20-30 mins) or London Bridge (30-40 mins).
- Forthcoming on-site Crossrail station
- Only 7 minutes to London City Airport via DLR
- Fantastic range of on-site amenities
- Over 1 km of river walk
- Residents' only luxury spa & gym facilities
- 300m away from National Rail and DLR stations
- Limited secure parking spaces within a secure basement car park beneath the accommodation subject to separate negotiation.
- Electronic vehicle charging points available upon request.
- Communal garden
- Health club
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Local Cafe & Restaurant
- Park & Riverside walk
- Social space
- Spectacular view
In partnership with Bankrate