Please read this Policy carefully before accessing, biw2rowsing, creating an Account or using the Website and/or any of the Products or Services. It is intended for the reader of this Policy to have an understanding of and accept the Company’s legal policies. Your access to and use of the Website, our Services and Products is conditioned on your understanding of and compliance of this Policy.
The Website has a members-only policy. The relationship between the Company and the User is based on the following Policy that we put in place to keep you, our Users, our partners, the Company, the Platform and the Website safe and secure. These terms shall be deemed important for all potential Users, so please review these terms in full.
The Company requires to know who you are for legal regulatory and compliance reasons. The Company may prompt you for personal information like your legal name, address, government identification, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, bank information or credit card information. The Company may also ask questions and verify information ourselves or through trusted entities we work with for verification and compliance purposes.
Users agree that the Company may use the information you provide and other information to verify who you are. This may include looking up available public information and asking other entities, like banks, for information about you. Users further acknowledge and agree that the Company may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness including, without limitation, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, ordering a credit report, or verifying information against third party databases or through other sources.
1. This policy is a binding between you, the User / Customer and the Company.
2. This policy that applies to your use of
- This website,
- Our Platform,
- Our range of Products and Services we may provide,
- Your User account.
2. The User’s on-going use of the Website, Services and Products will be subject on-going acceptance of this policy, all other relevant legal policies and any modifications the Company make.
1. By registering to become a verified User of the Website and by using the Service, the User expressly agrees that they have read, understood and accept this Policy and all other legal policies of the Company and Website.
- If you do not accept the terms of the Agreement, you may not become a User, you may not create an Account, and you are not authorized to use the Platform or Service for any purpose.
2. Users confirm that they are entering the Registration on behalf of:
- Themselves, or
- A legal entity.
1) Confirming that you are an authorized officer of the legal entity and have the authority to enter into agreements for and on behalf of the legal entity.
Company Services Overview
1. The Company provides Users with access to services relating to Property Marketing and Advertising.
Use of Website
1. Users are responsible for the accuracy of recipient and transaction details you provide us. You specifically acknowledge that you understand that transactions cannot be cancelled or reversed.
2. The Company may charge a conversion or exchange fee for some transactions.
3. The Company may charge a fee to cover applicable bank, wire or other fees. We will display applicable fees prior to you completing the transaction.
- Your bank or card issuer may charge fees for a given transaction. We will display applicable fees for adding or removing funds prior to you completing the transaction. Current fees are located here.
4. The fees posted on our Website may not apply to certain high volume and/or institutional or business customers who we require to execute a separate agreement.
5. We reserve the right to report, suspend and/or terminate Accounts for chargeback abuse.
6. For regulatory and compliance reasons, the Company reserve the right to refuse to process, cancel, reverse or suspend your Account any transaction(s) if we suspect the transaction(s) may involve illicit activity like money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, any crime, or as required by facially valid legal process, or relates to a Prohibited Use or Prohibited Business. We reserve the right to report, suspend and/or terminate Accounts for such suspected activity.
7. You agree to notify us in writing of any changes in your linked, external account. We may, at any time, terminate recurring transactions with prior or subsequent notice to you.
1. The Company uses multi-level systems and procedures to collect and verify information about Users in order to help keep ourselves, our Users and our partner’s safe from fraudulent activity and for record-keeping purposes.
- The Company shall use reputable third-party compliance and KYC partners.
1) The Company shall not be held liable for any third-party partners.
2. User who wish to register a User Account to utilize the Companies Service must, at minimum provide their:
- Legal name,
- Email address.
3. Non-Mandatory Registration Information Includes:
- Phone number,
- Language Selection
- Country of residence or current location
4. The Company may require you to submit to enhanced due diligence when proceeding with any Services.
Termination & Cancellation
1. In the event that you want to stop using the Website or our Services and Products, Users can cancel their Users account if they are considered in good standing and compliant with the full legal terms of the Website.
2. To cancel, simply following the procedure in your User Profile/Account.
3. In some cases, the Company may terminate, suspend or otherwise restrict your User account and use of the Service if we suspect your User account is connected to any Prohibited Use or Business, for suspected violation of this policy or Company legal policies or to otherwise prevent potential loss.
4. The Users use of the Website and our Services and Products is a privilege, and not a right and we reserve our right to terminate, suspend or restrict your access to the Service at any time to protect you, Users and/or the Company as we deem necessary.
1. Users are required to be at least 18 years old and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement.
- If you are the parent or legal guardian of individual(s) between 16 and the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside, you may allow those individual(s) to register as a User in their name, solely under your direct supervision and only in accordance with this Policy, provided that you agree not to share any card or bank information with such individuals and that you agree that you will remain liable for all activities of such individual(s).
2. Users reside in, and will only access the Service from, a country or state where we permit the Service to be accessed.
3. Users will not engage in any Prohibited Businesses or Uses (Clause 9),
4. Users will provide us with all required legal items, identity and any supporting information and documents that we may request, including but not limited to a copy of your driver’s license, a copy of your passport or proof of address.
5. User’s use of the Website and Service complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including all export controls and economic sanctions requirements.
6. Users will not access the Website or use any Service using automated means of any nature.
7. Users will not send, use or upload any scripts, viruses or malicious code. Nor will Users not develop extensions, plugins or applications except as may be allowed under our written consent.
8. Users will not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the functionality, rendering or appearance of the Website or Services and Products, including through denial of service or other attack.
9. All information you provide to us will be complete and accurate and you commit to keeping all information complete and accurate at all times.
10. Users may only create, have, administer and/or control one individual Account.
- If you require a subsequent, additional Account you must first get the written permission of us to do so.
- We are under no obligation to approve any subsequent, additional Account.
- If we find that you have opened, operated and/or are operating a subsequent, additional Account, or more than one Account at any one time without our permission we reserves all rights, including but not limited to, terminating your Account(s), revoking your limited license to use the Website, Services and Products and taking whatever other means we deem necessary to protect our Users, us and the Services and Products.
1. Users agree that the Company may use the information you provide and other information to verify who you are. This may include looking up available public information and asking other entities, like banks, for information about you. Users further acknowledge and agree that the Company may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness including, without limitation, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, ordering a credit report, or verifying information against third party databases or through other sources.
2. Pursuant to this Policy, we shall deliver such Communications to you in electronic form.
3. User acceptance of this Policy confirms the ability and consent to receive such Communications electronically, rather than in paper form.
4. Users agree and consent to receive electronically all Communications, including, without limitation, amendments to this Policy and other documents, notices and disclosures that we provide in connection with your use of the Service.
5. “Communications” include, but are not limited to:
- Agreements and policies you agree to, including updates to this policy or other relevant legal policies,
- Transaction confirmations, acknowledgements, authorizations, disclosures, receipts or confirmations;
- Transaction activity statements and history,
- Financial or tax statements if we are required to make any available to you , and
- All other communications or documents related to or about your User Account and your use of the Service.
6. Electronic Communications shall be deemed to be received by you upon delivery in the following manner:
- Posting them to your User Account,
- Posting them on or in a website or within the Service;
- Sending them via electronic mail to the email address you used to register for the Service , or
- Otherwise communicating them to you via the Service.
7. It is the Users responsibility to open and review all Communications that we deliver to you through the methods described above.
- The Company may but are not obligated to, provide you with notice of the availability of a Communication that is delivered in one of the methods described above.
8. It is the Users responsibility to keep your primary email address registered with us and up to date, so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- Users understand and agree that if we send you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address registered with us is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, we will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
- Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you may need to add us to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
- Users can update their primary email address and other contact information by submitting a request or navigating to your profile.
- If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to you by us are returned, we may deem your Account to be inactive, and you may not be able to use the Service until we receive a valid primary email address from you.
9. In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- A computer or other device with an Internet connection;
- A current web biw2rowser (e.g. recent versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari, Internet Explorer 9 or above) with cookies enabled;
- Software capable of opening documents in PDF format;
- A valid email address, your primary email address registered with us;
- Sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
10. The Company will notify you if there are any material changes to the hardware or software needed to receive electronic Communications from us.
- By registering as a User, you are confirming that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for your records.
- Users should print or save a copy of these Communications for their records as they may not be accessible online at a later date.
11. If a User requests additional copies of Communications or withdrawing consent, the following additional terms will apply:
- Users may contact us to request another electronic copy of the electronic Communication without a fee,
- Users may request a paper copy of such electronic Communication within ninety days of the original Communication issuance date, and we reserve the right to charge a fee to provide such paper copy,
- Users may contact us to update your registration information used for electronic Communications or to withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications,
- The Company reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service and any associated service provider products and services if you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications.
Prohibited Business and Prohibited Use
1. The following categories of businesses, business practices, and sale items are barred from using our services ("Prohibited Businesses"). By opening a User account, you confirm that you will not use the Service to transact in connection with the following businesses, activities, practices, or items:
- Manipulating, faking or counterfeit products or service in any way including infringing upon the copyright, trademark, or trade secrets of any third party,
- Stolen goods,
- Narcotics, controlled substances, prescription and pharmaceutical services, drug paraphernalia, or any substances designed to mimic illegal drugs,
- Gambling, except where permitted by and with our prior written permission,
- Sports forecasting or odds making,
- Violent acts towards self or others, or activities or items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others regarding the same,
- Funding any of the items included on this Prohibited Businesses list,
- Extortion, blackmail, or efforts to induce unearned payments,
- Unlicensed sale of firearms and weapons,
- Deceptive marketing practices,
- Any business that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation,
- Acting in concert with others or through multiple accounts that you control in order to circumvent per account trading limits.
2. Users may not use their User account or our Service to engage in the following categories of activity ("Prohibited Use"). Users confirm that they will not use your Account to do any of the following:
- Violate or assist any party in violating any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any rule of any self-regulatory or similar organization of which you are or are required to be a User (for example, those laws, rules, or regulations governing financial services, controlled substances, or consumer protections),
- Partake in a transaction which involves the proceeds of any unlawful activity,
- Partake in any transaction involving online gambling except where permitted and with our prior written permission,
- Defraud or attempt to defraud us or our Users,
- Infringe our or any third party's intellectual property,
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information,
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information,
- Interfere with another individual's or entity's access to or use of any part of Service,
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights of others,
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information,
- Transmit or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other malicious programs,
- Access the Service through programmatic means,
- Act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell our Services, unless authorized by us in writing,
- Transfer any rights granted to you by us to another party,
- Use another User’s password for any purpose, Compromise Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service through any means,
- Use any Account other than the single Account created with your real identity.
1. The Company shall not be considered a financial institution or a bank.
2. Balances are not deposits and they do not earn interest.
3. Balances are not insured by any other entity or insurance scheme, whether governmental or private.
4. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- This Agreement shall not be construed to waive rights that cannot be waived under applicable consumer protection laws or regulations including, without limitation, the state money transmission laws in the state where you are located.
5. The Company does not provide tax advice and the User agree that you will determine any tax implications associated with your use of, and any transactions you may make using, the Service.
- The Company recommends that all Users should consult an accountant, lawyer or tax authorities in your jurisdiction to determine any tax consequences.
6. The Company may, from time-to-time, contract other providers of financial products and services in connection with the Website and Service, to the extent required by applicable law, regulation or any agreement with such providers, we will provide and update a list of relevant financial service partners through the Service.
1. Users are responsible for all claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by the Company or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Policy Agreement, and/or your use of the Company Website, Services and Products.
- Users agree to reimburse the Company or a third party for any and all such liability and any fees and expenses incurred in the event that the Company must undertake collection efforts to enforce its rights hereunder.
2. If some cases where Users engage in a Prohibited Use or Business in violation of this Policy, it may be difficult or impractical to calculate our actual damages.
- Users acknowledge and agree that $1,000 USD per violation is a reasonable minimum estimate of the Companies actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to the Company that reasonably could be anticipated.
2. The Company may contact any other financial institution, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other Users) and share details of any transactions you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
1. In the event of a Dispute, it is the duty of the User to report all Disputes to the Company.
2. The Company work hard to resolve any disputes we may have through our dedicated team.
3. If the Company cannot, you and we agree that any dispute arising under or relating to your use of the Website and/or our Services or any action by us affecting your User account, either you or we may choose to resolve the dispute by binding arbitration, instead of in court.
- Any claim, except for a claim for intellectual property infringement, abuse of the Service by Users or the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including the class action waiver) shall be resolved by binding arbitration if either side requests it.
4. THIS MEANS IF EITHER YOU OR WE CHOOSE ARBITRATION, YOU SHALL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL. ALSO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS ARE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
5. CLASS ACTION WAIVER. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR WE MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
6. Only a court, and not an arbitrator, shall determine the validity and effect of the class action waiver.
- Even if all parties have opted to litigate a claim in court, you or we may elect arbitration with respect to any claim made by a new party or any new claims later asserted in that lawsuit.
1. Your use of the Websites, Services and Products, or any part thereof, is at your sole risk and the Company assumes no responsibility for the underlying transaction, or the actions or identity of any transfer recipient or sender.
2. If any third party files a claim for a chargeback or we are otherwise informed of a dispute between you and another party, we are not responsible for determining the veracity of claims or resolving the dispute, including disposition of any associated transaction.
3. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions within any jurisdiction or on international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of Properties.
- Losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable. If you have a dispute with sellers or buyers, you agree to deal directly with them and hold the Company blameless in all disputes.
4. Using the internet has its own risks.
- The Company has certain requirements for passwords and multi-factor authentication. But, no matter how strong your password is, you must ensure that your User account credentials—including credentials for the email account you use in connection with the Service—are secure.
1) If these are unsecure, people may compromise and take action on your User account.
2) Users should always use two-factor authentication, always avoid copying scripts into your biw2rowser address bar, and avoid clicking on links, opening attachments or visiting internet resources you do not trust.
3) Users are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, hints, personal identification numbers (PINs), keys or any other codes that you use to access or in relation to the Service.
4) The Company assumes no responsibility for any losses resulting from the compromise of your User account.
1. If any Users brings a claim against the Company, our affiliates or service providers, and/or each of our or their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees or representatives, related to your use of the Website and/or Service, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any developer tools or alleged violation of any laws, rules or rights, you indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to such claim.
1. THE COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO KEEP THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ONLINE AND AVAIALBLE, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE. OPERATION OF THE SERVICE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS AND OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
2. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY, PLATFORM, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR US OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE ACTUAL FEES PAID TO US BY YOU IN THE PRECEDING THREE (3) MONTHS OR US$100 DOLLARS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED.
Third Party Rights
1. The Company may decide to link to third-party applications or content others make available through the Service.
2. Users should carefully consider both the functionality purportedly offered and the developer offering the functionality before authorizing the application. Unless otherwise stated, we have no control over applications and assume no responsibility for developers’ actions.
3. If you authorize a third-party application to connect to your User account and take actions on your behalf, you assume all risks associated with those connections and actions and you are ultimately responsible to us for those actions and connections.
4. The Company requires developers to list a support or dispute framework in connection with their application that allows prompt resolution of any issues. But, if you have disputes with developers, you will need to resolve it directly with them.
5. The User also agrees that you will not hold us responsible for, and will indemnify us against, any liability arising out of or related to any act or omission of any third-party using your User account credentials whether a developer or otherwise.
6. The User may remove permissions granted to third parties with respect to your Account at any time through your User account settings or by contacting us.
1. The Company may modify or update this Agreement from time to time and will notify you, where applicable via e-mail.
Translations and Summaries
1. Any translation or summary of the Website, Products or Services, this policy and/or any other company legal policies is provided solely as a convenience and is not intended to modify the Service, this Agreement, and/or any policies.
2. Users agree that the English version of the Website, Service, Products and policies will control in the event of any conflict between the English versions of the Service, this Agreement and/or policies and any translated versions of the same.
1. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible and any such finding shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision
1. This Agreement is between you and the Company, incorporated under the laws the United Kingdom.
2. Users agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, govern this policy and any claim or dispute between you and us except to the extent governed by United Kingdom legislation and regulation.